Windows 10: Replace all images in a folder?

Discus and support Replace all images in a folder? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question, i have a folder with about 400 images and i want all images to be the same file and keep the names. Is that possible somehow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by tobsi007, Jun 6, 2020.

1. tobsi007 Win User

Replace all images in a folder?

Hi, I have a question,

i have a folder with about 400 images and i want all images to be the same file and keep the names. Is that possible somehow?

LG Tobi

:)

tobsi007, Jun 6, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Replace all images in a folder? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 8, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Replace all images in a folder?

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Replace all images in a folder?

1. Replace all images in a folder? - Similar Threads - Replace images folder

2. "Confirm Folder Replace" Prompt- Does it replace or merge folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Confirm Folder Replace" Prompt- Does it replace or merge folders?: Good day! I was moving files from a mobile phone to a external hdd today to clear space on my phone. I was using the "move to" function, so I wouldn't have to go back and delete the files I moved. However, halfway through the moving process, my hdd stopped working. I got a...
  3. Folder Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Image: Hi, on my folder where I save my images for some reason all of them don't show anymore the previews... What I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-image/62b3d653-e4d9-4d79-bd18-0fe3e8296580
  4. Folder Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Image: Hi, on my folder where I save my images for some reason all of them don't show anymore the previews... What I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-image/62b3d653-e4d9-4d79-bd18-0fe3e8296580
  5. Rename all image on every folder and subfolder

Rename all image on every folder and subfolder: Hello, I need to Rename all image on every folder and subfoldermy structure of folder isImages/product-1000/askjdhkasdasd.jpgImages/product-1001/897897gfh87f.jpgImages/product-1002/dsf98778967d.jpg.... n....and i need to rename it...
  6. My folders are all stuck together and documents replaced my user and music folder

My folders are all stuck together and documents replaced my user and music folder: I have no idea what happened! I was trying to redirect my folders somewhere else, I was putting documents back to the C drive, but then it replaced my user folder and it became the user folder, and in the documents, there's a documents folder where my actual files are. But...
  7. Image of Folders

Image of Folders: Hi. It is happening to me that I change the default image of some folders and it does not keep the changes in some after restarting the PC. Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-of-folders/25d19a14-6658-48a5-9e24-41d921eede96
  8. How do I replace all files in a folder with a single file

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I replace all files in a folder with a single file: Hey! I've been needing to do something for a while but I'm really struggling to get it done automatically. This also might sound really confusing because it's quite hard to get it into actual words, it makes sense in my head but its impossible to communicate. Basically, I...
  9. Opening an image in Photos causes it to flip through all images in folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening an image in Photos causes it to flip through all images in folder: I have been having this problem for a few days now. When I open up an image the photo app will flip through all the images i have in the folder and then stop on the last one. I have restored to a previous state which fixed it for a day but the next day the issue was back. I...
  10. Images in Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Images in Folders: I am using a HP 32 Desktop PC with Windows 10 installed. (by the manufacturer). I have several folders with 100s of photos. When a folder is opened - all I get is icons with file nos. I cannot find a way to view the actual image in each file. That means to search for any...