Windows 10: Replace broken laptop with new one

Discus and support Replace broken laptop with new one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Surface Pro 4 out of warranty took a header on concrete and is rapidly failing. I have a new Surface Book 3 arriving today. All I am looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyEngberg, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Replace broken laptop with new one

My Surface Pro 4 out of warranty took a header on concrete and is rapidly failing. I have a new Surface Book 3 arriving today. All I am looking for are instructions on the best way to replicate my current, up-to-date Windows 10 environment data, apps, etc. onto the new box. Navigating Microsoft's website for this has produced little to no help. Surely someone has documented the process somewhere.

:)

TonyEngberg, Jul 8, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Broken screen on Phone

Hi KatalinDávid

I will suggest you to go to Nokia care to replace the broken screen with new one.

MCCshreyas, Jul 8, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Replace broken laptop with new one

n-ster, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Replace broken laptop with new one

1. Replace broken laptop with new one - Similar Threads - Replace broken laptop

2. Existing Desktop Replaced with new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Existing Desktop Replaced with new one: after a reboot, my laptop opened to a Desktop missing all my normal Icons about a dozen and now only contains a Recycle Bin. I have looked in the Recycle to see if a Desktop had been put there - no luck.I have gone to File Expl and found the executables for a couple of the...
  3. Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one: Hi,a couple of days ago I purchased a new laptop and a Win 10 license. I installed the Win 10 on this laptop,but it turned out that the laptop has HW related issues, so I returned it to the store, where I got back my money.So, I bought another laptop, and I would like to use...
  4. Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one: Hi,a couple of days ago I purchased a new laptop and a Win 10 license. I installed the Win 10 on this laptop,but it turned out that the laptop has HW related issues, so I returned it to the store, where I got back my money.So, I bought another laptop, and I would like to use...
  5. Trying to transfer license from a broken laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Two EFI partitions, one broken, one fixed; Can replace or salvage the old one with the new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two EFI partitions, one broken, one fixed; Can replace or salvage the old one with the new one?: I have a Windows system disk that looks like this:The first EFI partition broke when I tried to get this cloned version to boot. The second EFI partition was created in my attempt to salvage both the original and the new drive. Only the situation you see above survived; it...
  7. Two EFI partitions, one broken, one fixed; Can replace or salvage the old one with the new one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two EFI partitions, one broken, one fixed; Can replace or salvage the old one with the new one?: I have a Windows system disk that looks like this:The first EFI partition broke when I tried to get this cloned version to boot. The second EFI partition was created in my attempt to salvage both the original and the new drive. Only the situation you see above survived; it...
  8. Two EFI partitions, one broken, one fixed; Can replace or salvage the old one with the new one?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Replace old laptop with a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replace old laptop with a new one: I have bought a new laptop with windows 10 home on it my old laptop there was windows 10 pro installed. How can I get this version on my new laptop, I have the old hard drive were windows pro on is installed....
  10. Replacing the old Laptop with a new one having Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replacing the old Laptop with a new one having Windows 10: Presently, I am in a possession of Fujitsu Lifebook T4310 Tablet PC, which I purchased in 2010. Microsoft has notified that they will discontinue with Windows 7 from January 2020. So I have been told to upgrade to a new Laptop which has windows 10. I would like to upgrade...