Windows 10: Replace corrupted files

Discus and support Replace corrupted files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have windows 10 1709. When i run sfc command it found some corrupted files but was unable to repair them. I am also not able to replace corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by It's rohr, Jul 15, 2018.

1. It's rohr Win User

Replace corrupted files

Hi, i have windows 10 1709. When i run sfc command it found some corrupted files but was unable to repair them. I am also not able to replace corrupted files. Please help!

:)

It's rohr, Jul 15, 2018

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Replacing corrupt files

Hello,

Error: 0x800f081f can occur when an alternative installation source is specified and one of the following conditions is true:

• The location that is specified by the path does not contain the files that are required to install the feature.
    • The user who tries to install the feature does not have at least READ access to the location and to the files.
    • The set of installation files is corrupted, incomplete, or invalid for the version of Windows that you are running.

To fix this problem, make sure that the full path of the source is correct (x:\sources\sxs) and that you have at least Read access to the location. To do this, try to access the source directly from the affected computer. Verify that the installation source
    contains a valid and complete set of files. If the problem persists, try to use a different installation source.

To resolve the issue, kindly follow the steps below.

• Download the Windows Media Creation tool, and create an ISO image locally, or create an image for the version of Windows that you have installed.
    • Configure the Group Policy as in Method 2, but also follow these steps:
      • Mount the ISO image that's created in step 1.
      • Point the Alternate source file path to the ISO sources\sxs folder from the ISO.
      • Run the gpupdate /force command.
      • Add the .Net framework feature.

Check if that resolves the issue.

Your response to the solution will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Replace corrupted files

Windows corrupt file Replace corrupted files :p

That above, especially the latter/2nd system of 6 steps, SHOULD work!

*Smile Replace corrupted files :)

* Good luck, let us know how it goes...

APK

Alec§taar, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Replace corrupted files

1. Replace corrupted files - Similar Threads - Replace corrupted files

2. Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find copies to replace corrupted files?: I followed most steps to restore and repair corrupted files to allow me to download new AMD software, windows 11 update and several other updates that will not download . I found 2 corrupted files I believe I’m working on the first, I took administrator ownership of the first...
  3. I cannot replace a corrupted RICHED20.DLL file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot replace a corrupted RICHED20.DLL file.: Hello. I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2. I have been unable to install H&R Block tax program, with an 'unable to load RICHED20.DLL' message. I have consulted numerous MS Community threads, but none of them address my particular problem. Basically, I have found that...
  4. I cannot replace a corrupted RICHED20.DLL file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot replace a corrupted RICHED20.DLL file.: Hello. I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2. I have been unable to install H&R Block tax program, with an 'unable to load RICHED20.DLL' message. I have consulted numerous MS Community threads, but none of them address my particular problem. Basically, I have found that...
  5. I cannot replace a corrupted RICHED20.DLL file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. DLL file corrupt? Cannot manually copy replacement fwpuclnt.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL file corrupt? Cannot manually copy replacement fwpuclnt.dll: Hello,Yesterday I couldn't open image files with my app, some could. Today I got tons of error windows complaining about fwpuclnt.dll. Found a replacement file and of course wonderful windows will not allow me to copy the new file in using a command window as...
  7. DLL file corrupt? Cannot manually copy replacement fwpuclnt.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DLL file corrupt? Cannot manually copy replacement fwpuclnt.dll: Hello,Yesterday I couldn't open image files with my app, some could. Today I got tons of error windows complaining about fwpuclnt.dll. Found a replacement file and of course wonderful windows will not allow me to copy the new file in using a command window as...
  8. Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32: I've had file corruption problems from day 1 with this new Win 10pc. Using scannow the latest bunch are in Sys32\en-US. RunningDISM produced no change. Anyway, I have some "clean" copies of these files, but even fiddling withAdministrator Privileges, I can't get Windows to...
  9. Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd

Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd: I have been playing Apex Legends for a while now. But recently when I tried to run the game there was an error message saying "application could not start correctly 0xc0000142" followed by "untrusted system file:...
  10. SFC scanning is not fixing the corrupted files & how to replace it?

SFC scanning is not fixing the corrupted files & how to replace it?: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenarios. .......