Windows 10: Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Discus and support Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there possibility on Windows to change emojis' look just as we can change default system font. So for example, if I prefer twitter's emojis or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IvanCvetnić, May 30, 2020.

1. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Is there possibility on Windows to change emojis' look just as we can change default system font. So for example, if I prefer twitter's emojis or emojis from android, apple, samsung etc., can I somehow download those emojis and replace them with default ones. And If this is not possible could someone explain why it isn't.Thank you.

:)

IvanCvetnić, May 30, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 30, 2020
  3. Emojis

I have tried everything suggested and none of it makes any difference. One note, If I send an emoji from my Cable One email on my PC to my Gmail account on the same PC, the emojis come out perfectly in Gmail.

I'm stumped

KennethClaar, May 30, 2020
  4. ArkEngel Win User

Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Emoji (Available VS Selectable)

I love using emoji when I'm texting or messaging.

One of the things that I noticed from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 is that when you have the EMOJI window up, it disappears right after you select an emoji.

On Windows 8, the window would stay up until you switched off it, which I honestly preferred. I've looked on Keyboard Settings to see if there was an option to speed up typing by hiding an emoji after selecting it, but I didn't see one. So now when I EMOJI
    story telling, I have to hit back, scroll and find the same theme, where before I could just rapid tap 5 flowers or poop's back to back.

Has anyone noticed or disliked this change, or was it just me?

Additionally, I've noticed that compared to iphone users they have more choices at their finger tips. They probably have to do a little bit more scrolling than we do, but they have all emoji available to be selected. We have a great quantity, but I noticed
    that we don't have access to all.

Emoji that we can't select will still show up if an iPhone user sends it to us. So it's not that we don't have the emoji on our phone, but it's not selectable. Sometimes you can get around this by typing the emoji you are looking for and pressing space (the
    suggestions will show related icons). But sometimes I just want to look through a list and see what they look like.

Here is a list comparing the emoji available on the phone in comparison with all the emoji available. (The list might not be perfect but I did my best. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems :p)

Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems e5c63031-e7d6-4c16-9df9-ea1a93781423.png

ArkEngel, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

1. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems - Similar Threads - Replace default emojis

2. Is there is anyway to replace windows 10 emoji to iOS emoji????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there is anyway to replace windows 10 emoji to iOS emoji????: I- I just want iOS emojis=) submitted by /u/INDIAHUMEN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17s3zd6/is_there_is_anyway_to_replace_windows_10_emoji_to/
  3. How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?: In Instagram the Colored Emojis are not so good that is those Colored Emojis are very much bolder or those are too much bold.In Facebook those Colored Emojis come directly from the Internet Everytime and those Facebook Colored Emojis are the BEST.But Instagram uses user...
  4. How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?: In Instagram the Colored Emojis are not so good that is those Colored Emojis are very much bolder or those are too much bold.In Facebook those Colored Emojis come directly from the Internet Everytime and those Facebook Colored Emojis are the BEST.But Instagram uses user...
  5. How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  7. How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?

How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?: Hello i've been searching but can't find an answer so I thought might as well ask here and hope someone knows. I absolutely despise the windows 10 emoji font, they are so ugly and also new emojis you can type on iPhone still show as squares on my computer. Currently I...
  8. Overrider default Microsoft emoji

Overrider default Microsoft emoji: Hey, been using the desktop version of my messenger in tandem with the mobile one for a while and noticed just how insane the differences between Microsoft and Google emoji is. It's honestly distorting communications sometimes, is there a way to replace or override the...
  9. Emojis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emojis: So i just upgraded to windows 10 enterprise (pro -> enterprise) and emojis are super weird:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/cc8d9da6-fff7-457f-9540-36558837b4b3
  10. Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.: The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What gives? [img] [img] 116391