Windows 10: replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

Discus and support replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have micorsoft mobile mouse 3500. I had only had it a couple weeks when my laptop was stolen with the tranciever in it. I still have the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bishoy nagy BR, Mar 6, 2019.

1. replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

I have micorsoft mobile mouse 3500. I had only had it a couple weeks when my laptop was stolen with the tranciever in it. I still have the mouse itself. I really like the mouse, and felt that i havent gotten enough use out of it. Am i able to get new tranciever, or do i have to buy all new mouse?

:)

bishoy nagy BR, Mar 6, 2019

2. lost mouse transceiver

i lost my Microsoft arc mouse transceiver i found one but it seems to not work may anyone help me and please don't tell me that i have to turn on Bluetooth on the mouse there is no button for that

BallonMolan, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Replacement transceivers

I have a MS 3050 kyboard/mouse combo and 2 MS 800 keyboard/mouse combo. It appears the transceivers are bad. I've replaced all batteries and have tried on 4 different computers. Sometimes if I wiggle the trancender the devices will work for a few minutes.
    Are replacement transceivers available?

OzarkEagle, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Belalmoh Win User

replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

Microsoft Mouse 3500 Issue

• This is a 3500 wireless mouse which uses a usb wireless transceiver to connect.
    • Currently, I'm using Windows 10 Pro.

Belalmoh, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

1. replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500 - Similar Threads - replace lost transceiver

2. Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...: Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the computer is there any way I can download a program and use the mouse or connect them out to you Bluetooth or something like that...
  3. Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...: Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the computer is there any way I can download a program and use the mouse or connect them out to you Bluetooth or something like that...
  4. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  5. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  6. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Broken USB Transceiver Replacement

Broken USB Transceiver Replacement: Where can I get a replacement USB transceiver for my wireless 850 keyboard & mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-transceiver-replacement/daee81dd-3f44-42c4-88fc-c8cd3c573a39
  8. wireless mouse 3500

wireless mouse 3500: I have a limited edition mouse that is no longer working, I bought a new plain blue mouse and would like to swap just the top custom plate. Does this come off without disassembling the entire mouse?...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem: I recently added the above mouse to my laptop running Windows 10 64bit. I put in the receiver and the driver installed and my mouse works just fine. My trouble come when I add another USB device to my computer via a second USB plug. My mouse becomes extremely unstable and...
  10. Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver

Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver: Hello, I have a keyboard and mouse • Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0 • Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and their USB Transceiver broke. So I ordered a used one from eBay, same exact model as a replacement. When I plug it in the computer recognizes it and installs it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse 3500 receiver lost

2. transciever for wireless mobile mouse 3500

3. mobile mouse 3500 transceiver

4. microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500 transceiver replacement,
  5. plug-and-go transceiver microsoft 3500 replacement,
  6. what if i lost the Plug-And-Go Transceiver for mouse,
  7. replacement usb port for microsoft keyboard and mouse,
  8. microsoft mouse transceiver replacement