Windows 10: Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website

Discus and support Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought Lenovo P52 with preinstalled Windows 10 Pro. It connects to network but I get 'without Internet connection' message for wifi and LAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IlyaNovikau, May 23, 2019.

1. Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website

I bought Lenovo P52 with preinstalled Windows 10 Pro. It connects to network but I get 'without Internet connection' message for wifi and LAN interfaces both and I can't load any site. Internet connection works because my other devices (Windows 10 Home and Android) have no problems with internet connection.

I tried to flush DNS cache, made network and OS reset but nothing helped.

I found that some people solved similar problem with installing Windows downloaded from Microsoft website. I want to try this way too.

Since there no Internet connection, I can't activate my OEM Windows.

Will be my Windows licence preserved if I replace OEM Windows with standalone Windows and use product key from OEM Windows?

Or must I buy a new license?

Has Windows trial period so I can check if Windows upgrade fix problem with Internet connection?

:)

IlyaNovikau, May 23, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, May 23, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 23, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

A Windows key for just 12 Euros? That's pirate then.

qubit, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website

1. Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website - Similar Threads - Replace non activated

2. Is it suitable to download windows 10 home from microsoft india website?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it suitable to download windows 10 home from microsoft india website?: I have Hp laptop which did not come with preinstalled windows. I want to buy windows 10 home license. Is it suitable to buy it from microsoft india website? How to download it? whether it can be transferred to other pc or not? Please help....
  3. Is it suitable to download windows 10 home from microsoft india website?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it suitable to download windows 10 home from microsoft india website?: I have Hp laptop which did not come with preinstalled windows. I want to buy windows 10 home license. Is it suitable to buy it from microsoft india website? How to download it? whether it can be transferred to other pc or not? Please help....
  4. Is it suitable to download windows 10 home from microsoft india website?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. downloaded windows 10 to replace windows 7. downloaded, but not able to activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloaded windows 10 to replace windows 7. downloaded, but not able to activate.: downloaded windows 10 to replace windows 7. downloaded, but not able to activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-windows-10-to-replace-windows-7/5fc0e3c1-d9b9-4f85-9a2f-57e090fe7ff1
  6. Windows 10 Non-Activation

Windows 10 Non-Activation: what in the h**l do I have to do to get Windows 10 activated after trying for 4-5 days now! Joy Systems from whom I purchased a reburbished HP 8100 elite system that was SUPPOSED to has a legit digital copy installed. Just hook to Microsoft and immediately you will be...
  7. Activate Windows 10 OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows 10 OEM: A year ago, when I assembled my PC, I bought a Windows 10 Pro key on Amazon, but I noticed that it was not OEM but VOLUME MAK. So yesterday I bought an OEM version. The problem is that if I put the key on "Change product key" it tells me that "This copy of Windows is already...
  8. Replacing OEM Windows 10 with new purchased Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing OEM Windows 10 with new purchased Windows 10: Hi I have a new Dell with pre installed McAfee. The problem is that McAfee cannot be installed without causing significant problems with Outlook 365. I have tried 4 times now. We even had Microsoft support remote accessing our pc and they could not find a solution. McAfee...
  9. Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows

Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows: Hey Guys, Apologies for the long back story. So I purchased a used laptop from a guy, only to discover a non genuine version of windows 10 PRO on a laptop (Dell Inspiron 5755) that should have originally come with Window 10 HOME. So I quickly buy an OEM version of windows 10...
  10. How will Microsoft Distribute Non-Upgrade Non-OEM Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How will Microsoft Distribute Non-Upgrade Non-OEM Windows 10?: First, we know it's a given that pretty much everyone with Windows 7 and 8/8.1 will get the upgrade free if they want it. Also, when buying a new PC, it will most likely come with Windows 10 installed. However, there has only been speculation (in just about every thread)...