Windows 10: Replace several files at once

Discus and support Replace several files at once in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good day everyone,I want to replace a picture at once in several folders, is there a way to do it or not?In more detail:- I have one picture named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JuliusKarajos, May 10, 2022.

1. Replace several files at once

Good day everyone,I want to replace a picture at once in several folders, is there a way to do it or not?In more detail:- I have one picture named "Safety Alert" in several different folders.- That picture describes last recorder injury in our production.- The picture is used in automatic work instruction program, which draws the picture from that folders. - The reason they are more then one folder is, that each family of work instructions need to have its own folder due to coding of said program- I would like to put a "Safety Alert" in each folder and update it from time to time, when som

:)

JuliusKarajos, May 10, 2022

2. Replacing volsnap.sys file

Hello,

Some of the changes that needs to be made on a computer needs permission. With this, we suggest
    logging in to your PC using an administrator account before replacing the
    volsnap.sys. You can check the methods in this
    article
    to know more about administrator accounts. The information provided on that link can be applied in Windows 10.

Please take note that the file you are trying to replace is a Windows driver, therefore we also recommend
    backing up your files before proceeding. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start​button.
    • Select Settings then
      Update & security.
    • Select Backup then Add a drive
      and choose an external drive or a network location for your backups.

Replace several files at once [​IMG]

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 10, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2022
  4. Replace several files at once

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Replace several files at once 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Replace several files at once 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Replace several files at once

1. Replace several files at once - Similar Threads - Replace several files

2. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery: I got an unexpected store exception error bsod once a day since I replace my laptop battery and its annoying. The problem is, my laptop is just fine before I replaced the batteries. My laptop is ASUS A455LN which is 7 years old btw and the error happen either on idle or do...
  3. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery: I got an unexpected store exception error bsod once a day since I replace my laptop battery and its annoying. The problem is, my laptop is just fine before I replaced the batteries. My laptop is ASUS A455LN which is 7 years old btw and the error happen either on idle or do...
  4. BSOD once a day after replacing my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  6. Replace several files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace several files at once: Good day everyone,I want to replace a picture at once in several folders, is there a way to do it or not?In more detail:- I have one picture named "Safety Alert" in several different folders.- That picture describes last recorder injury in our production.- The picture is used...
  7. Replace several files at once

Replace several files at once: Good day everyone,I want to replace a picture at once in several folders, is there a way to do it or not?In more detail:- I have one picture named "Safety Alert" in several different folders.- That picture describes last recorder injury in our production.- The picture is used...
  8. Multi String Replacer - Replace or Swap Multiple Strings At Once!

Multi String Replacer - Replace or Swap Multiple Strings At Once!: Hi guys, Just to share with you "Multi String Replacer", a portable tool that allows multiple strings to be replaced or swapped at same time! Multi String Replacer (Web Page) [img] 165801
  9. Lost several functions after hard drive replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost several functions after hard drive replacement: I recently had the hard drive replaced in my Acer laptop. After the drive was replaced, the computer did a bunch of new updates automatically, and now I seem to have lost several functions. I have no sound from the built in speakers. If I plug in external speakers, I get...
  10. Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?: I want to replace a specific colour in a .msstyles file. But it seems, that I have to replace this colour at a few hundred locations manually? I have "Windows Style Builder" and "msstyle editor", but in both apps, I can't find a way to replace the colour, in all locations...