Windows 10: Replace Ubuntu 19.10 with Windows 10 on Samsung Series 7 Slate

Discus and support Replace Ubuntu 19.10 with Windows 10 on Samsung Series 7 Slate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I only have access to this tablet computer. I've had Windows 10 on it before so I know that it works, albeit slooooow because Windows is a resource... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keith HP, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Keith HP Win User

Replace Ubuntu 19.10 with Windows 10 on Samsung Series 7 Slate

I only have access to this tablet computer. I've had Windows 10 on it before so I know that it works, albeit slooooow because Windows is a resource hog, but I have another computer to run Linux distros on so this tablet is going to be a media computer.

It ohly has one USB port, and I do not have a DVD drive for it. I have successfully installed both Windows 10 and 7 several tines on this tablet so it is very doable. My issue is that I can not find a way to make a bootable flash drive for Windows 10 from Ubuntu. The goto tool is one that's called WoeUSB, but it does work. Not just for me. All reviews for it say the same thing. So, what do I do here?

:)

Keith HP, Dec 31, 2019

2. How can I delete $Windows~BT from Windows 10 on a Samsung Series 7 slate?

Original title: $Windows~BT deletion

How can I delete $Windows~BT from Windows 10 on a Samsung Series 7 slate?

PAULTARCHA, Dec 31, 2019
  3. ezway Win User
    Samsung Series 7 Slate (700T) //Build version Windows 10 install

Hi Forum,

I own a Samsung Series 7 Slate (700T) //Build version (Bios Version 04WJ - F/W: 04WJ) and I am trying to install Windows 10 Tech Preview on it via a bootable USB.

However when I enter bios by restarting the slate while holding [vol-up+vol-down] and navigate to USB Boot options no USB boot option is listed only Keyboard scan and Timeout.

Does anyone know how I can get this to boot to USB as this problem has been puzzling me for some time.

Thanks in advance.

Fitz.

ezway, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Pony Tsui Win User

Samsung Series 7 Slate (700T) //Build version Windows 10 install

Hi S Goodman,

I had install win10 enterprise in my samsung series 7 slate from USB device, i can enter bios by press F2 key when

boot, but since i changed the bios to default option, then i can not press F2 to enter bios, i also try to hold the home

key and press power button, but this also can not enter bios, any suggest?

Pony

Pony Tsui, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Replace Ubuntu 19.10 with Windows 10 on Samsung Series 7 Slate - Similar Threads - Replace Ubuntu Samsung

2. samsung Slate PC 7 Dock Stopped Working After Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung Slate PC 7 Dock Stopped Working After Windows 10 Installation: I don't type well. My Series 7 Slate XE700t1A I have six: 3 x -H01US, 2x -A06US, and 1x -A09US and six docks have shown both intermittent docked Ethernet connections and the notice in Device Manager that the GBE controller cannot start, code 12, because it needs resources. I...
  3. how to replace linux ubuntu with windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to replace linux ubuntu with windows 10 ?: i have a new laptop dell with OS linux ubuntu, i have a windows 10 disc that came with it and i was wondering how can i install it? all i see online is about dual booting....
  4. Replace Ubuntu with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replace Ubuntu with Windows 10: I'm trying to install windows 10 over ubuntu and receive error 0x800700200 - 0xA001B when trying to create file in SSD drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-ubuntu-with-windows-10/1858a5a0-620e-4a73-9683-c5bd141eae4d
  5. Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on

Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on: I've left it charging for 8 hours and have pressed all the buttons at the same time, and the computer still doesnt turn on. If someone could help ASAP that would be great! Thanks...
  6. **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...

**HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...: Hello I just installed a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD into my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Model NP700Z5A ( NP700Z5A-S04US ). Ok, I am booting from a usb drive that has the windows iso image. I get through the whole install process and once the laptop restarts it takes me back to...
  7. Windows 10 display brightness slider disappeared on Samsung Series 7 Chronos

Windows 10 display brightness slider disappeared on Samsung Series 7 Chronos: Hello, I have a Samsung Series 7 Chronos laptop with an Intel Core i7 and a Radeon 8600/8700M graphics card. Yesterday, I noticed the brightness of the laptop screen was very dim when the laptop unplugged, but the screen was very bright when plugged in. I right clicked...
  8. Replacing Ubuntu with Windows 10

Replacing Ubuntu with Windows 10: Hello. So I completely replaced Windows 10 Home with Ubuntu. Ubuntu was not working well on my computer {Acer 2 in 1 convertible with 32 Gb SSD} so I decided to go back and install again Windows 10. When asked by Windows Setup where do I want to install Windows, Drive 0...
  9. Windows 10 Boot Time on Samsung Series 7 Chronos SLOW!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Boot Time on Samsung Series 7 Chronos SLOW!: I recently upgraded to Win 10 on my Samsung Series 7 Chronos note book. I went from a boot time of 15 seconds to a 3 min boot time on Windows 10. I already tried disabling non essential start up programs, defragged my HDD, activated hybrid power, and performed a deep virus...
  10. Function Key Not Working - Samsung Series 7 Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Function Key Not Working - Samsung Series 7 Laptop: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I soon discovered that my Function key did not work for the majority of keys. I have a Samsung Series 7 Chronos. It does not work with brightness, backlight, wifi on/off, fan... etc. The key does work with volume so I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ubuntu samsung slate 700t drivers