Windows 10: Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Discus and support Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe_Q, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Joe_Q Win User

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle.

The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for scrolling - seems to be a very common failure mode). I would like to replace it with a new mouse.

Is it possible to get a new Microsoft wireless mouse and pair it with my existing receiver dongle? (Note that there is no pairing button that I can see, on that dongle) Or will I need to use two receiver dongles (thus taking up two USB ports) going forward?

:)

Joe_Q, Oct 12, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Honey Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Oct 12, 2019
  4. KJM
    KJM Win User

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

Thema:

1. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible? - Similar Threads - Replace wireless mouse

2. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  3. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  4. Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...: I got a new pc. How do I replace the wired keyboard and mouse with wireless keyboard and mouse used on previous PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-wired-keyboard-and-mouse-on-a-new-pc/47b62275-a0f8-41d2-a6b5-2234f3d4cc17
  5. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  6. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  7. REPLACING EXISTING MOUSE WITH NEW ONE

REPLACING EXISTING MOUSE WITH NEW ONE: My original 7 year old wireless HID mouse is annoyingly misbehaving although it still works so I have just bought a replacement wireless HID one by the same manufacturer but different model number. The mouse and keyboard are linked to my Windows system pc. I am using my old...
  8. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  9. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  10. Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required: Hi I need a replacement for the receiver for my 1000 Mouse and Keyboard. The PID is 03075-545-0866483-91425 Is this something that you can help me with?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I relace my present wireless mouse with a new one