Windows 10: Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work.

Discus and support Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work. The cable company did this because I was having numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertPettis1, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work.

Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work. The cable company did this because I was having numerous internet outages. That problem cleared up and now this. All my other browsers work fine!

:)

RobertPettis1, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Darren Win User

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Nov 24, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work.

Microsoft store and Edge not working

Hi Javier,

There may be an issue with the settings or files of Windows Store and Microsoft Edge that is why they cannot connect to the Internet. If you currently have the version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) of Windows 10, you can use the repair app tool to resolve
    the issue. To run the tool, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Apps.
    • On the left pane, choose Apps & features.
    • Look for the Windows Store app, and then select it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • You can choose either "Repair" or "Reset". Choose Repair.
    • Do the same steps to Microsoft Edge.
    • Access Windows Store and Microsoft Edge to see if they will connect to the Internet.
    • If the issue persists, we recommend that you use the reset tool. This will clear the data of the apps. You can follow the same steps again but instead of choosing "Repair", choose
      Reset.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work.

1. Replaced my cable modem, now edge and some other Microsoft apps, including store, wont work. - Similar Threads - Replaced cable modem

2. Microsoft Store and other apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other apps not working: I can't open Microsoft Store I've tried fixing it but every video says to look through apps>Installed apps but it does NOT SHOW when I type "store" even though Microsoft Store is shown on my home! I can't open Microsoft and snipper tool??? I don't know why Microsoft is...
  3. Microsoft Store and other apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and other apps not working: I can't open Microsoft Store I've tried fixing it but every video says to look through apps>Installed apps but it does NOT SHOW when I type "store" even though Microsoft Store is shown on my home! I can't open Microsoft and snipper tool??? I don't know why Microsoft is...
  4. Some apps wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps wont work: Im trying to use some programs such as snipping tool etc. It dosent work though This happened after i updated to Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 ni_release. I would like some help...
  5. Some apps wont work

Some apps wont work: Im trying to use some programs such as snipping tool etc. It dosent work though This happened after i updated to Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 ni_release. I would like some help...
  6. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  7. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  8. Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working: If I try to open the Microsoft store, a notifiction pops up that says "Microsoft store just got installed; take a look". Clicking "launch" just makes it reinstall Microsoft store again. Photos, Media Player, Paint, Whatsapp Beta, Feedback Hub and Get Help don't work - if I...
  9. Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working

Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working: If I try to open the Microsoft store, a notifiction pops up that says "Microsoft store just got installed; take a look". Clicking "launch" just makes it reinstall Microsoft store again. Photos, Media Player, Paint, Whatsapp Beta, Feedback Hub and Get Help don't work - if I...
  10. Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading

Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading: Suddenly, few of the apps on my PC have stopped working, which include Mail, Store, Films and TV. I looked on to this community page and tried to restore Microsoft Store through cmd, but it gives me an error: Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...