Windows 10: replaced power supply now bios incorrect

Discus and support replaced power supply now bios incorrect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I replaced power supply with identical unit but now second hdd and one other unit not showing in bios.I have checked all connections and they seem fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeMartinez, Oct 18, 2020.

1. replaced power supply now bios incorrect

I replaced power supply with identical unit but now second hdd and one other unit not showing in bios.I have checked all connections and they seem fine and switched connection from working hard drive but still wont show in bios setting

:)

GeorgeMartinez, Oct 18, 2020

2. replacing power supply

I recently purchased a replacement power supply because my computer wouldn't come on. After installing it my computer still doesn't turn on. If not the power supply what else could it be?

Charles Bowers, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Oct 18, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

replaced power supply now bios incorrect

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

Hope for sure it is the Power Supply without testing it and the checking the Graphics Card.

jds63, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

replaced power supply now bios incorrect

1. replaced power supply now bios incorrect - Similar Threads - replaced power supply

2. Is the power supply enough (crash)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is the power supply enough (crash)?: My pc crashed often under heavy load and I wonder if it is because of the power supply (no error message was shown) Have a 500w power supply GPU: RTX 2070 super KFA2 CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: b450 tomahawk max Ram: 16gb gskill aegis 3200mhz And another m.2...
  3. Power supply noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power supply noise: Guys, I built this PC about 2 years ago. Since about a week or so the power supply in it started making this noise. I'm guessing it's a fan. I tried to record it with my phone: Power Supply Noise by | Free Listening on SoundCloud Any idea if I can repair it without buying a...
  4. ATX power supply

ATX power supply: Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer. any wise ideas? 141087
  5. The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The power supply for my PC was replaced. It had stuff as the last powr supply, so the issue...: The power supply for my PC was recently replaced due to the last one dying. It was an exact copy of the one that the computer came with, just a little different of design, nothing else is off. My problem is that when I turn it on, and put in the password, the fan blows pretty...
  6. Power Supply Blew

Power Supply Blew: Yesterday a resounding SNAP sound blasted out of the desktop and all response instantly died. The monitor still had powe rbut no video image. Immediately to the repair shop for a new power supply but that did not produce a video response and an alternate video card was no...
  7. Power supply problem

Power supply problem: Hi, I recently got a new PSU as my other one blew up. However I seem to be having problems with my new one, where my PC will turn on, Windows will be laggy for about 5 minutes and then computer just shuts itself off. I turn the PC back on, and it barley makes it to the...
  8. Laptop Power Supply Replacement Q

Laptop Power Supply Replacement Q: I want to be sure my advice is correct. When replacing a modern laptop power supply, is it important that the voltage and the amperage of the new supply match the old supply exactly? She's got a replacement that is 4.74 amps and the original is 2.37. (for both the...
  9. Uninterruptible Power Supply a Requirement?

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninterruptible Power Supply a Requirement?: Should it be a part of the 'test for readiness' of a system that it has a functioning uninterruptible power supply that will run the system long enough to allow any and all 'automatic updates to Windows 10.' In their wisdom, Microsoft tells us 'do not turn off your...
  10. power supply and cpu speed

in Windows 10 Support
    power supply and cpu speed: My main computer, a desktop built by a local shop originally came with windows 7, I did free upgrade to 10. I have been thinking of getting an all in one since they appear to be more reliable now than years ago. My questions right now are 2. I will probably have more later....