Windows 10: Replacement mouse compatability

Discus and support Replacement mouse compatability in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the wireless MS 5000 keyboard/mouse combo and need to replace the mouse (wheel has disintegrated). Will a current MS wireless mouse be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chrisaskham, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Replacement mouse compatability

I have the wireless MS 5000 keyboard/mouse combo and need to replace the mouse (wheel has disintegrated).

Will a current MS wireless mouse be useable, or do I need to get an entire new combo?? (which is a waste)

:)

chrisaskham, Feb 18, 2019

2. mouse replacement time

Hello forum. I need to replace my mouse. I was hoping that the forum would have some suggestions for a new mouse. I would like a dual purpose mouse--one that would work for games and just regular stuff. And not break the bank either. I know. It's all too much to ask. Thanks a much.

arm and hand, Feb 18, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Replacement mouse compatability

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Replacement mouse compatability

1. Replacement mouse compatability - Similar Threads - Replacement mouse compatability

2. arch mouse replace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    arch mouse replace: Arc mouse not working. blue light under mouse goes off once bend, defect, cannot connect., Microsoft. won.t help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arch-mouse-replace/da0e33e1-3d42-4d8f-a757-7149edec1ce4
  3. arch mouse replace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    arch mouse replace: Arc mouse not working. blue light under mouse goes off once bend, defect, cannot connect., Microsoft. won.t help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arch-mouse-replace/da0e33e1-3d42-4d8f-a757-7149edec1ce4
  4. arch mouse replace

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mouse Replacement: I purchased a microsoft ergonomic mouse that was damamged.Over 12 months ago I filed a claim to have this item replaced due to in malfunctioning.I have been trying to follow up with Microsoft for over 7 months now because I have not received the replacement mouse.[Case...
  6. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Replacement: I purchased a microsoft ergonomic mouse that was damamged.Over 12 months ago I filed a claim to have this item replaced due to in malfunctioning.I have been trying to follow up with Microsoft for over 7 months now because I have not received the replacement mouse.[Case...
  7. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  9. Mouse replacement advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse replacement advice: I am on Windows 10 64 bit and have used for some time a Comfort 3000 optical mouse, but recently it has not worked well, so, for example nothing seems to happen when I try to connect with my browser, but end with multiple pages through several clicks of mouse. Reading in...
  10. Mouse Replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Replacement: I bought my mouse 3 days ago on Sunday, 10th January 2021 at Gain City, Marina Square and I was enjoying it up until this afternoon when I accidentally dropped it. Now, the mouse buttons are not working very well. I intend to get a replacement but I have already thrown away...