Windows 10: Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat...

Discus and support Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my phone, got a replacement, same Samsung Galaxy S10+. "Your Phone" on my PC has my collected photos & some chats. New phone doesn't have them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SabaiSabai85, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat...

I lost my phone, got a replacement, same Samsung Galaxy S10+. "Your Phone" on my PC has my collected photos & some chats. New phone doesn't have them. Is there a way to add the new phone to Your Phone on pc and synch back to phone to restore photos & chats? I did manage to retain my contacts."

:)

SabaiSabai85, Aug 28, 2021
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

I hope no one minds me posting a cell phone related question here, I have a couple of annoying people who keep trying to message me through Gmail's chat. In my browser on my PC I go to Settings - Chat and have it set to Chat off. I never get messages while on my PC, but on my phone, these people are still able to message me and they're popping up with notifications on the top like text messages. I do not see any obvious settings to turn this off, does anyone know how, or perhaps how I can block specific people? Thank you.

OrbitzXT, Aug 28, 2021
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Do Companies just replace ones phone or...

If one has a problem with ones phone, does a company just replace a phone or go through the Key=Steps of trying to Fix it? As for me with a small fee [Depending on the issue] I'd Remove any software/App. causing ones issue or just simply back-up the Data/Restore

I've noticed Companies now'N'days just simply replace the phone which to me and others is wrong to a certain degree...

rk3066, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat...

Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

maybe go into google chat on your pc and block everyone on your list ?

Athlon2K15, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat...

1. Replacement phone, want to synch YOUR PHONE APP old photos & chats to new phone. Lost chat... - Similar Threads - Replacement phone synch

2. Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link: Group messages have stopped working for My Phone Link app. They just disappear after you send a message in a group. Other people in the group chat can see them, however I can not see any of the messages I have sent either on my phone or on the computer. I've relinked,...
  3. Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messages Disappear in group chats with phone Link: Group messages have stopped working for My Phone Link app. They just disappear after you send a message in a group. Other people in the group chat can see them, however I can not see any of the messages I have sent either on my phone or on the computer. I've relinked,...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  6. Change phone on Your Phone app

Change phone on Your Phone app: Hello, how do you switch devices on the Windows Your Phone App? I have seen the answer to someone that asked the same question but looks like the menus and user interface has changed on the Windows Your Phone App since then....
  7. Your Phone Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone Photos: So Microsoft Your Phone shows the last pictures I took. Is there a way to have also images of Whatsapp, Reddit etc to show up? submitted by /u/Hamudinator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbfghv/your_phone_photos/
  8. change phone on your phone app.

change phone on your phone app.: I want to change the device on your phone app on windows please assist me with that. I would be highly obliged if you will email me personally on my email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***). Thanks Devyansh...
  9. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...