Windows 10: Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Discus and support Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the sculpt ergonomic keyboard set https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/l5v-00001.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SM_831, Dec 10, 2020.

1. SM_831 Win User

Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Hello,

I bought the sculpt ergonomic keyboard set https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/l5v-00001.

Now, I would like to get a second dongle so that I can use the mouse at home and the keyboard at work. I don't want to carry the one dongle I have back and forth all the time.

Where can I buy a second dongle that will pair with my sculpt keyboard?

:)

SM_831, Dec 10, 2020

2. Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard Dongle

Hi,

Is there a way to replace dongle for Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard? The original one was broken by my child.

Thanks.

TomaszJankowski1, Dec 10, 2020
  3. AtBios Win User
    Lost the USB Dongle for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, anyway to replace just the dongle?

Hello!

So I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard that is connected to my PC with a small USB Dongle. However, I recently moved and the dongle somehow got lost. Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard :( Is there any way I can replace just the dongle and not having to buy a full new keyboard?

Thanks,

Tobias

AtBios, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Vetrig Win User

USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Replacement USB dongle for Sculpt ergonomic keyboard - Similar Threads - Replacement USB dongle

2. Lost the USB Dongle for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, anyway to replace just the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost the USB Dongle for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, anyway to replace just the...: Hi,I lost my Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard dongle :-I'm sure I'm not the first...Is there a way to overcome this?Is there a way to match another dongle as a replacement to the lost one?Can I buy only a dongle and sync it by myself to the keyboard?Help will be most appreciated...
  3. Lost the USB Dongle for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, anyway to replace just the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost the USB Dongle for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, anyway to replace just the...: Hi,I lost my Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard dongle :-I'm sure I'm not the first...Is there a way to overcome this?Is there a way to match another dongle as a replacement to the lost one?Can I buy only a dongle and sync it by myself to the keyboard?Help will be most appreciated...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse at the moment and the mouse click is intermittently working and I am thinking of replacing it. I can find some used mice on Ebay for instance but I was wondering if the used mouse would work with my USB dongle or are they paired together ?...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - USB Dongle: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse at the moment and the mouse click is intermittently working and I am thinking of replacing it. I can find some used mice on Ebay for instance but I was wondering if the used mouse would work with my USB dongle or are they paired together ?...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement: Hi, I had Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for few years but it stopped working - scroll was down totally. So I bought another but without dongle [was cheaper] and though it will be working with my old one.. Now it looks like this is not working at all.. So my question is - is there...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - dongle replacement: Hi, I had Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse for few years but it stopped working - scroll was down totally. So I bought another but without dongle [was cheaper] and though it will be working with my old one.. Now it looks like this is not working at all.. So my question is - is there...
  8. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement: I have the Sculpt USB keyboard and the dongle stopped working, which I have still.I need a replacement and cannot find any information on the microsoft site, nor can I find any info to actually contact a person.Any ideas?...
  9. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement: I have the Sculpt USB keyboard and the dongle stopped working, which I have still.I need a replacement and cannot find any information on the microsoft site, nor can I find any info to actually contact a person.Any ideas?...
  10. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sculpt Comfort Desktop usb receiver replacement

2. microsoft sculpt usb receiver replacement

3. ms sculpt ergonomic usb lost