Windows 10: Replacement USB Receiver for Mouse Item #755233

Discus and support Replacement USB Receiver for Mouse Item #755233 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can you order from Microsoft a replacement USB receiver?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReginaKarle, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Replacement USB Receiver for Mouse Item #755233

Can you order from Microsoft a replacement USB receiver?

:)

ReginaKarle, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Weemala08 Win User

Microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse usb receiver replacement

I've had the cool microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse now for about 6 weeks. I love it. It has quite a different USB receiver about 1cm longer than a normal mouse USB.

Anyway, the USB receiver for my microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse bent at 90 degrees, and has broken in two. This was broken in simple carriage to/from work in a laptop back. I've never had this issue with any other mouse, but this Microsoft USB does stick
    out much further.

I cant seem to find how i go about getting a replacement usb receiver for this product. Everything online appears to be bagging this product, and no real solutions I could find. I'd welcome very much any ideas, feedback or suggestions?

I wonder whether a smaller more traditional USB receiver would work to avoid this happening again?

I welcome any help or advice please.

Regards, Gavin

Weemala08, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Replacement USB Receiver for Mouse Item #755233

Microsoft 5000 Mouse scroll eratic jumps up and down all over the place

Hi,

There are several reasons why the wireless mouse pointer moves erratically, like the battery is low or there is a problem with the device itself.

We suggest that you perform the following steps:

• Connect the mouse receiver to a different port, like the ports at the back of your computer which typically have more bandwidth or power available and make sure to by pass any USB hubs.
    • Check or replace with new batteries.
    • Test the device on a different computer, this will help us identify if the issue coming from the computer or your mouse.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Replacement USB Receiver for Mouse Item #755233

1. Replacement USB Receiver for Mouse Item #755233 - Similar Threads - Replacement USB Receiver

2. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  3. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  4. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?: I've lost the USB receiver, it seems silly to purchase a new set when the only thing that needs to be replaced is the USB receiver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-usb-receiver-replacement-for-microsoft/248fdcf3-2627-4999-8938-5b68bf88bd7e
  6. Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?: I've lost the USB receiver, it seems silly to purchase a new set when the only thing that needs to be replaced is the USB receiver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-usb-receiver-replacement-for-microsoft/248fdcf3-2627-4999-8938-5b68bf88bd7e
  7. Replacing Sculpt Mouse with a new Sculpt Mouse, but unsure about USB receiver

Replacing Sculpt Mouse with a new Sculpt Mouse, but unsure about USB receiver: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Desktop keyboard and mouse and recently I have been experiencing some issues with the mouse. The problem is that the left mouse button works erratically. The issue happens in all applications and it is not caused by low batteries or drivers. The...
  8. Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers

Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers: Good Day, Somehow I ended up with 1 keyboard, 2 of the same mouse and 3 different receivers! Id like to connect the keyboard & a mouse to the same receiver to free up a USB Port. Is there a way to do that? If yes, how? Thank you...
  9. Mouse connection bluetooth without usb receiver

Mouse connection bluetooth without usb receiver: Hi, can I connect Microsoft mouse 1737 without using usb receiver? I have only one usb port in my laptop and I need it for another device. thanks,...
  10. Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required: Hi I need a replacement for the receiver for my 1000 Mouse and Keyboard. The PID is 03075-545-0866483-91425 Is this something that you can help me with?...