Windows 10: Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's...

Discus and support Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Situation:C levels have decided to move all of the locally stored and domain NAS stored data to OneDrive, don’t ask me why.The idea is that everyone in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexander C.R., Jun 19, 2024.

1. Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's...

Situation:C levels have decided to move all of the locally stored and domain NAS stored data to OneDrive, don’t ask me why.The idea is that everyone in the company can go to the Sharepoint site and just use it like a shared network drive.We’ve had to completely stop the rollout because several users have been noticing that when they drop files into the OneDrive in their file explorer, it is not reflected on the Sharepoint, the same with deletions.I’ve checked and it’s not a permissions issue, everyone is in the correct groups and has access.That we make this work with OneDrive is not up for

:)

Alexander C.R., Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's...

1. Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's... - Similar Threads - Replacing Network Drives

2. Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacing all Network Drives local storage with OneDrive for whole Company and it's...: Situation:C levels have decided to move all of the locally stored and domain NAS stored data to OneDrive, don’t ask me why.The idea is that everyone in the company can go to the Sharepoint site and just use it like a shared network drive.We’ve had to completely stop the...
  3. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  4. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  5. network companies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network companies: Can the employee registration company server on the Internet, such as browsing websites or downloading files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-companies/644e80d8-8f51-4b3c-bfc4-50f7e9f2dd31
  6. network companies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network companies: Can the employee registration company server on the Internet, such as browsing websites or downloading files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-companies/644e80d8-8f51-4b3c-bfc4-50f7e9f2dd31
  7. Adding\Replacing Drives In Storage Spaces

Adding\Replacing Drives In Storage Spaces: Hello, We recently purchased a new server which we will be using to support several of our SQL databases. The server contains 4 NVMe drives that will be used for the database files. The server is running Windows Sever 2019. We would like to use Storage Spaces to “manage”...
  8. Replaced router and all mapped drives are okay but all networked computers are missing

Replaced router and all mapped drives are okay but all networked computers are missing: To all, Today, I replaced a several-years-old router with a new one. In Windows 10, Windows Explorer all of my network drives are present and I can navigate to them and use them. In a Command Prompt, I can navigate to them and use them. In Windows Explorer, under...
  9. Azure Storage disables local network drives

Azure Storage disables local network drives: I have been experimenting with setting up our network storage on Azure. So I created a storage account, file and mapped a local drive to that folder. However that disabled all my local domain network drives and i cannot figure out what the connect PS script changed here that...
  10. Storage: OS and local drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage: OS and local drive: My computer says I have 40.8 MB free of 449 MB on the local disk E: and 848 GB out of 921 GB on my OS C: drive. It seems that I have a lot of storage left on this computer so how do I use some of those 848 GB's?...