Windows 10: Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10

Discus and support Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Desktop PC has bad Win 10 (cannot update). Have purchased new Win 10 disc. Do I need to uninstall old Win 10 before installing new Win 10? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaryHards, Sep 12, 2019.

1. MaryHards Win User

Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10

Desktop PC has bad Win 10 (cannot update). Have purchased new Win 10 disc. Do I need to uninstall old Win 10 before installing new Win 10? Thanks.

:)

MaryHards, Sep 12, 2019

2. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Sep 12, 2019
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10

Win 10 boots...

I have even on an old dell laptop from windows xp era: Windows 10 adventures

remixedcat, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10

1. Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10 - Similar Threads - Replacing bad

2. Windows 10: Have to replace hard disk hard disk goes bad if I keep my system off for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Have to replace hard disk hard disk goes bad if I keep my system off for a...: Hi,I have a Windows 10 HP laptops. I switched it off for a month because I didn't need it. I switched it on after a month and within a few days the hard disk of the system crashed and went bad.I had to replace the hard disk of the system.This looks like a big major problem.I...
  3. Windows 10: Have to replace hard disk hard disk goes bad if I keep my system off for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Have to replace hard disk hard disk goes bad if I keep my system off for a...: Hi,I have a Windows 10 HP laptops. I switched it off for a month because I didn't need it. I switched it on after a month and within a few days the hard disk of the system crashed and went bad.I had to replace the hard disk of the system.This looks like a big major problem.I...
  4. Windows 10: Have to replace hard disk hard disk goes bad if I keep my system off for a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Activation shows up and only replaced bad bios battery and did latest Win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation shows up and only replaced bad bios battery and did latest Win10 update: Windows 10 was running fine after I changed the battery. But after latest Win10 update it's saying there was a hardware change. PC was activated new 1-14-22 and did updates then as well with no issues.The PC is an older Dell and refurbished by an authorized Dell company...
  6. Windows 10 Activation shows up and only replaced bad bios battery and did latest Win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Activation shows up and only replaced bad bios battery and did latest Win10 update: Windows 10 was running fine after I changed the battery. But after latest Win10 update it's saying there was a hardware change. PC was activated new 1-14-22 and did updates then as well with no issues.The PC is an older Dell and refurbished by an authorized Dell company...
  7. Windows 10 Activation shows up and only replaced bad bios battery and did latest Win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to replace a Bad System File with a Good File using Windows 10 Installation Media

in Windows 10 News
    How to replace a Bad System File with a Good File using Windows 10 Installation Media: While you can use SFC, DISM, Reset & Cloud Reset options; today we show you how you can also replace a corrupt or missing system file with a good file using the Windows 10 Installation Media. [ATTACH] Replace Bad System File with Good File using Installation Media At...
  9. Replaced C: drive with NVMe, now applications on D: (HDD) hang quite badly and often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replaced C: drive with NVMe, now applications on D: (HDD) hang quite badly and often: So this is actually my second post regarding issues with this drive. The first issue (which has been solved) was my d: drive being locked with bitlocker after every reboot. But that's been solved, but I am still noticing many of my games and applications that are stored on D:...
  10. Replacing hard drive on PC due to bad sector & worried about license / activation for my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing hard drive on PC due to bad sector & worried about license / activation for my...: my Hdd is having bad sector i want to replace hdd with other. i am not having windows 10 cd only Licence key for single machine. after installation & entering licence key i get my original windows or not ? my device specification is below.. [ATTACH]...