Windows 10: Replacing motherboard with same motherboard as sound failed.

Discus and support Replacing motherboard with same motherboard as sound failed. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I'm just wondering if I will have to get a new Windows Product Key after replacing my current motherboard with the same Model. Rather not pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DuncanMcIntyre1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Replacing motherboard with same motherboard as sound failed.

Hello,

I'm just wondering if I will have to get a new Windows Product Key after replacing my current motherboard with the same Model. Rather not pay for Windows again as the only reason I need to replace the motherboard is because I've lost sound. I have the exact model of Motherboard. Any tips on how to make this and easy and inexpensive process?

Thanks,

Duncan

:)

DuncanMcIntyre1, Mar 13, 2020

2. REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard

Hi Keith,

to keep license you need to replace motherboard by warranty. Sorry that are the license terms. If this will be warranty replacement please remember technician to do steps necessary for license keeping.

Igor Leyko, Mar 13, 2020
  3. GaryHoff1 Win User
    replacing motherboard

My motherboard is flaky, I want to replace it before it fails completely. The hard drive is fully functional. How do I do that without having to reinstall windows.

GaryHoff1, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Replacing motherboard with same motherboard as sound failed.

REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard

Hello and thank you in advance. I have a laptop that works fine, other than it cuts off randomly for no reason. A repair tech said it was a glitch in the motherboard. That being said I want to replace the motherboard but I'm concerned about getting
    my Windows 10 to be recognized by the new motherboard. Can anyone kindly tell me how I would get Windows 10 on the new motherboard without having to purchase another version which I think would be totally unfair. Thanks again in advance for any help

KeithWilson1, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Replacing motherboard with same motherboard as sound failed.

1. Replacing motherboard with same motherboard as sound failed. - Similar Threads - Replacing motherboard same

2. motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    motherboard replacement: I got a motherboard replace and the technician install Windows on it. When I got home I found out that my Windows is not activated at all. I run the troubleshooter and it didn't resolve my issue. I have Windows 10 before and it came from the free upgrade when its free.How can...
  3. motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    motherboard replacement: I got a motherboard replace and the technician install Windows on it. When I got home I found out that my Windows is not activated at all. I run the troubleshooter and it didn't resolve my issue. I have Windows 10 before and it came from the free upgrade when its free.How can...
  4. replacing motherboard

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    replacing motherboard: My laptop has a dead USB C port. I am getting the motherboard replaced. I was told to remove bitlocker. That is fine I understand that. But they are also asking me to remove PIN and password because after board replacement the PIN and password wont work? does this sound...
  5. replacing motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    replacing motherboard: My laptop has a dead USB C port. I am getting the motherboard replaced. I was told to remove bitlocker. That is fine I understand that. But they are also asking me to remove PIN and password because after board replacement the PIN and password wont work? does this sound...
  6. replacing motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard replacement: Hi, Is it possible to replace the motherboard in my Dell Inspiron 3847 to allow for a TPM chip? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motherboard-replacement/e8383a01-cb84-4ddc-9232-d55c2b894c6b
  8. Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard replacement: Hi, Is it possible to replace the motherboard in my Dell Inspiron 3847 to allow for a TPM chip? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motherboard-replacement/e8383a01-cb84-4ddc-9232-d55c2b894c6b
  9. REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard: Hello and thank you in advance. I have a laptop that works fine, other than it cuts off randomly for no reason. A repair tech said it was a glitch in the motherboard. That being said I want to replace the motherboard but I'm concerned about getting my Windows 10 to be...
  10. replacing motherboard

in Windows 10 Support
    replacing motherboard: Guys, I'm planning to change my motherboard soon (defective ports and still USB 2.0) to a more recent motherboard. Coming from windows 7, I understand that replacing the parts would require a reinstall of the OS but maybe it will be a different case for win10. Just wishful...