Windows 10: Replacing multiple photo with one photo

Discus and support Replacing multiple photo with one photo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi im trying to replace 50 images with one different image but i want to keep the name of the other 50 images. ty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hypickle, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Hypickle Win User

Replacing multiple photo with one photo

Hi im trying to replace 50 images with one different image but i want to keep the name of the other 50 images. ty.

:)

Hypickle, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Replacing multiple photo with one photo 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Taras Win User

Unable to replace Photos app with Photo Viewer as default (10240).

I'm not making any headway on answers.Microsoft.com so I'm hoping the experts here can explain why I cannot replace the Photos app with Windows Photo Viewer as the default image viewer (in build 10240). From all outward appearances, it seems Windows Photo Viewer is unavailable.

The saga is explained in detailed words and colorful pictures here:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...2-83ece717ddfb

If that's too tl;dr for you, here are the bullet points:

• Windows Photo Viewer is never listed as an option when using "Open with".
    • "Open with" lets you browse the disk and manually select the desired program. I navigated to "\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer" but it contains no program there other than "Imaging Devices" (wrong). Choosing "PhotoViewer.dll" produces an error message.
    • In Control Panel's "Default Program", Windows Photo Viewer is shown to be associated with TIF files and nothing else. Attempts to set JPG to use Windows Photo Viewer fail because, again, its program folder only contains "Imaging Devices" (and the dll).

In an attempt to fix this problem, I used the "nuclear option" and Reset the PC. After Windows 10 (TH1 10240) reinstalled itself, I still couldn't select Windows Photo Viewer to be the default image viewer.

Suggestions to fix this?

Taras, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Replacing multiple photo with one photo - Similar Threads - Replacing multiple photo

2. How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?: I am able to get to the page where I can choose the layout right click on picture, more options, print, but there is no option to print more than one copy of each picture. It is maddening....
  3. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  4. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  5. jpg. photos replaced with icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg. photos replaced with icons.: I keep several folders on my desktop of bird jpg. photos. I use them as a visual library.The past two Saturdays the photos have been replaced with icons. Have been unable to reactivate photos. Have checked File Explorer settings and the option to replace phots with icons is...
  6. Replacement for photo viewer

Replacement for photo viewer: Win ver 19041.388 Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate...
  7. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  8. Photos 'replacing' themselves

Photos 'replacing' themselves: I have asked this question before, but I'm unable to receive an answer, yet. I am running Windows 10 on an HP Slim Desktop series 290. I notice that the pictures that I am saving in the Pictures folder suddenly get 'replaced' by some other file on my computer. When I...
  9. Replacement for Photo Manager for easily tagging photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replacement for Photo Manager for easily tagging photos?: I just bought a new Windows 10 computer and cannot find Photo Manager. There's only Photos, which, while pretty, has no where near the organizational power of Photo Manager. I can't search by my tags let alone add new ones in an easy way. Am I missing something? I have...
  10. Replacement for Windows Photo Viewer?

Replacement for Windows Photo Viewer?: I really liked the Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 7... The photo viewer built into Windows 10 is terrible. Anyone know any good replacements? Something light weight. 11585