Windows 10: Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset

Discus and support Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does any one know if there is an alternative to the head strap for the hp mr headset? the factory one is terrible, when ever i wear the head set i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgePacker, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset

Does any one know if there is an alternative to the head strap for the hp mr headset? the factory one is terrible, when ever i wear the head set i can see into the real world from the bottom which completely ruins the experience, if i tighten it to hard one side gets shorter than the other and to top it all off it rips out my hiar when ever i take it off. I think the first issue could be fixed by putting some thicker padding on the bottom but the other two issues are unfixable, if any one knows of an alternative head strap please comment, i belive the head strap is the same one that is on the lenovo explorer.

Thanks in advance.

:)

GeorgePacker, Jan 21, 2019

2. Mixed Reality Headset not recognized...

Hi Leo,

Reinstalling Windows 10, installing the latest updates for Windows and drivers should resolve most issues experienced on Windows.

Since your PC couldn't make the headset work even after reinstalling Windows 10, it is possible that there is something on your hardware that won't make the headset work.

In the meantime, you may refer to the Windows Mixed Reality: Enthusiast's Guide for
    troubleshooting steps that may possibly resolve the issue, or you may use your headset
    using your laptop.

Let me know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Mixed reality portal can not open but headsets working fine

Thank you for updating us. We've already tried multiple troubleshooting steps and the same issue still persists. In this case, let's run the
    Windows Mixed Reality PC Check. This app is the best way to make sure your PC is ready to run Windows
    Mixed Reality. Also, we have to make sure that we are currently using the latest Windows build and version.

For more info, refer to this article: Minimum PC hardware guidelines.

Once the required specification met, we suggest to uninstall and re-install the Windows Mixed Reality.

To uninstall:

• Select Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality, then select Uninstall.

Make sure to disconnect your headset from your PC and close Mixed Reality Portal before uninstalling. To install it, go to Microsoft Store and download the Windows Mixed Reality.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset

Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset

1. Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset - Similar Threads - Replacing AWFUL head

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  6. help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset: Hi, I was working on an Unity application with the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset.It was working fine for the 4-5 hours, however, one of the lens suddenly went white and stopped displaying images. I tried restarting the computer, unplugging and plugging the...
  7. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  8. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  9. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  10. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mixed reality headset strap