Windows 10: Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...

Discus and support Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new pc. How do I replace the wired keyboard and mouse with wireless keyboard and mouse used on previous PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesAdair1, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...

I got a new pc. How do I replace the wired keyboard and mouse with wireless keyboard and mouse used on previous PC?

:)

JamesAdair1, Dec 22, 2019
  2. KJM
    KJM Win User

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

3. bruins004 Win User
    Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Problem???

I do have my old wired keyboard, but it doesnt work anymore.
    So I cant test it out with another since my other computer is a laptop.
    It's the new Microsoft wireless optical mouse/keyboard and it seems like the keyboard/mouse signal is lost for a second. This didnt occur when I did use the wired keyboard/mouse. I just want to make sure it isnt my flat panel, since I installed both of them at the same time.

bruins004, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...

1. Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was... - Similar Threads - Replacing wired keyboard

2. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  3. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  4. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  5. Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working

Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working: My wired Keyboard and mouse have stopped working and I have no idea why. I am using an HP 24 all in one PC. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-keyboard-and-mouse-are-not-working/71b9f286-b87b-4044-9884-2deb6481ddea
  6. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  7. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  8. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  9. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  10. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...