Windows 10: Replaying videos

Discus and support Replaying videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VK sy, Apr 23, 2019.

1. VK sy Win User

Replaying videos

When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg)

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.

:)

VK sy, Apr 23, 2019
  2. CMusni Win User

Video Replay and Sounds

I'm having trouble with my video replay and sounds. When I was out the other day, I had my phone Nokia Lumia 625 on Battery Saver Mode. I was filming a concert (had like 4 videos filmed) and wanted to replay it that night. I clicked on the first video but
    it wouldn't play and there was a message that said something like 'cannot replay this file' or 'Error code: XXXX' I thought maybe my phone just needed recharging since it had like 7% Battery Life left. So I plugged it in for it to re-charge. After an hour,
    I tried to replay the videos once again but it still had the same error. So I unplugged it, turned it off and on again. The videos are now playing well. The first video was good but when I tried the others, there were no sounds coming out. I gave it some time,
    tried it again the next day and the same thing. No sounds. Please help.

CMusni, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Replaying video via HDMI problem N8

If I record a video on my N8, then replay it through my TV via HDMI, the video starts OK, then stutters after maybe 30 seconds and then a message pops up quickly (too quick for me to read) and then the video stops replaying and the phone goes back to the
    home screen.

I have no idea what is causing it, has anyone else had this or knows of what is causing it?

thanks

bluegnu---01, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Replaying videos

I have a windows media player codec problem running with windows 10, it won't replay a an audio file registered on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (2016)

Hi Robert,

By default, Windows Media Player automatically downloads codecs when you need to play and audio or video file which we believed that has been downloaded as you're able to play it. The problem you're facing is that it won't replay the audio file. By the way,
    have you tried using another player? Were you able to replay any audio file?

To help us sort out this issue, we suggest that you run the built-in Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana search, search for troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows Media Player Settings, click it, and hit
      Next
    • Make sure to click Apply repair automatically and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, try to play/replay the audio file again and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your replay.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Replaying videos

1. Replaying videos - Similar Threads - Replaying videos

2. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  3. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  4. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10: Hello, the replay button is missing on OneNote for windows 10 version. I downloaded Version 16001.14326.21828.0 from Microsoft store but it occurred to me that this version has no replay button! the question has been asked before by others but yet to have a proper solution...
  5. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10: Hello, the replay button is missing on OneNote for windows 10 version. I downloaded Version 16001.14326.21828.0 from Microsoft store but it occurred to me that this version has no replay button! the question has been asked before by others but yet to have a proper solution...
  6. Messenger Video replay only Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messenger Video replay only Audio: FB Messenger App on windows 10, Video replay is audio only with black screen? Video plays correctly on my iPad and Android phone. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-replay-only-audio/6ad05b4e-d216-44a3-b4e8-368e2e92498d
  7. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry: when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen...
  8. Video Replay Is To Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...
  9. How to loop a video Creation for automatic replay? Win 10 Photo App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to loop a video Creation for automatic replay? Win 10 Photo App: I created video of my photos in the Win 10 Photo App and want to be able to loop it for automatic replay. Is there a way to do this? If I open a photo album as a slideshow, it will automatically replay. When I open my Video, it goes to the edit screen, I have to select...
  10. After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work: After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player (needed for HBONordic), this is infuriating. Any advice? When I watch HBONordic, I can hear the sound, but the screen stays...