Windows 10: Replicating files filling C:/ Drives

Discus and support Replicating files filling C:/ Drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good Morning, I'm expierencing an issue on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter where files for OneDrive install/Update are replicating indefinitely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mikerium, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Mikerium Win User

Replicating files filling C:/ Drives

Good Morning,

I'm expierencing an issue on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter where files for OneDrive install/Update are replicating indefinitely at "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive". They get replicated after every reboot. I cannot pin down where they are coming from. I've disabled Onedrive in gpo and OneDrive has never been ran or installed externally on the machines. This is happening to many machines and the only thing that relates the machines is they are connected to the same WSUS. I was unable to find where it would be pushing the files so I have no idea.

:)

Mikerium, Dec 5, 2018

2. c drive filling up

I am getting a problem. I am downloading a big 55 gb iso file in other drive except C but C drive is filling up. Why? and what is the solution?

AsaduzzamanAsad, Dec 5, 2018
  3. c drive filling up

When you download from the Internet, the file you are downloading is placed in a cache that is on the C drive, usually the Temporary Internet Files folder. Once the file is completely downloaded, the "Save as" option in the browser will then move it to
    another location that you specify. That's why, during the download, the C drive fills: that's where the temporary files reside.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Dec 5, 2018
  4. Replicating files filling C:/ Drives

C: Hard Drive Randomly Filled Up

There are different situations would cause C: hard drive randomly filled up:

1. Virus and malware may keep generating files to fill your system drive.

2. You may have saved large files to C: drive that you are not aware of. For example, the default download folder is located in C: drive.

3. Pages files, previous Windows installation, temporary files, and other system files may have taken up the space of your system partition.

4. There are too many large programs installed on C: drive.

There might be more reasons behind C: drive mysteriously full. You can use one or more of the methods below to clean up C: drive space in Windows 10/8/7.

1. Scan your computer for unwanted software or virus

2. Run Disk Cleanup

3. Delete hibernate file

4. Uninstall the large applications.

There are more detailed methods for
    C drive is full without reason
    . You may find the answer

DemonBradsahw, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Replicating files filling C:/ Drives

1. Replicating files filling C:/ Drives - Similar Threads - Replicating files filling

2. C: drive filling up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: drive filling up: I have a new Surface Go 2 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. There should be about 120 G storage space on it. My apps are listed in System / Storage as using about 90 GB and I have hardly anything else on the machine - it is all in the cloud. The C drive is sitting at red...
  3. C: drive filling up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: drive filling up: I have a new Surface Go 2 laptop with Windows 11 Home installed. There should be about 120 G storage space on it. My apps are listed in System / Storage as using about 90 GB and I have hardly anything else on the machine - it is all in the cloud. The C drive is sitting at red...
  4. C: Drive Filling Up Fast!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: Drive Filling Up Fast!: Hi!My laptop's Win 10 OS C: drive fills up very fast. I've tried almost everything like:1 Using cleaning software2 Deleting temp, prefetch and cache files3 Disabling Windows updates4 Allocating more space to C:5 Deleting softwareBut still within a month, or two C: fills up. I...
  5. C:// Drive Filling Up..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C:// Drive Filling Up..: I Have Windows 10 2004 edition, the storage on the C:// Drive has been filling up anonymously and largely, I haven't downloaded anything in the past 15 days, neither updated anything. Do you know whats wrong with it??? submitted by /u/ThatPlex [link] [comments]...
  6. c drive getting filled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c drive getting filled.: I don't what is root cause of this. "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart " it happen twice and then C drive empty by 70 GB . but it filled 3 GB with in few hour. How to solve it ? what are the option ? should i format laptop or not ? if I format C drive...
  7. C drive space filling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive space filling: My C drive space in Windows 10 is filling up rapidly. I tried deleting CBS files but that weren't occupying much space. I used Treesize but not able to make sense of which file is occupying unnecessary space and which file to delete....
  8. c drive filled up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c drive filled up.: Mistery. I have done everthing suggested but it still fills up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-filled-up/44551698-0f97-4f57-be70-eb26615cf199
  9. AppData files fills my C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AppData files fills my C drive: Hi The path C:/Users/MYNAME/AppData is filling up my C drive Can i delete those files without any complications with my apps? submitted by /u/Shadrec [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5eh6q/appdata_files_fills_my_c_drive/
  10. Whats filling my C drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Whats filling my C drive?: My OS SSD C is is (almost) full, I'm getting warnings. I only have 55.8GB of 200GB used for Windows. Only 3 restore points in C + 10% reserved = 20GB 56(c) + 20(restore) = 76GB for C. This leaves a difference of 124GB unaccounted for. My BU and System Image are in in a...