Windows 10: Replies rejected

Discus and support Replies rejected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some days ago, I asked for suggestions as to why my Dell OptiPlex 780, running Windows 10, was not letting me set up wi-fi. A number of people kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnrobinson1943, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Replies rejected

Some days ago, I asked for suggestions as to why my Dell OptiPlex 780, running Windows 10, was not letting me set up wi-fi. A number of people kindly responded. I then tried to reply to each person to thank them for their help and to let them know how matters were getting on. Most of these have bounced straight back, having been rejected by the system's privacy protocols, as did a message I sent just now to 'answers' at Microsoft Community. Sorry guys - I did try to be polite but the 'system' was against me. John Robinson

:)

johnrobinson1943, Jan 28, 2020
  2. ajaypran Win User

Easy reject software- problem , reject all the calls

I have a Nokia 5800 installed with easy reject downloaded from nokia support and software for 5800. I have activated same and using, But what i observe after sometime, This start rejecting all calls[known & Unknown] which is not listed in their filter
    list.. Pl a help

ajaypran, Jan 28, 2020
  3. N95 rejected calls

If you reject the call it appears in the received calls list but there is nothing to distinguish it as being a rejected call as opposed to one that connected. This might be considered an oversight by Nokia not to distinguish this.

keffa---01, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Replies rejected

Easy Reject Problem @ Nokia 5800

Hi,

I have Easy reject pre-installed at my Nokia 5800. I have activated same and using, But what i observe after sometime, This swre start rejecting all calls[known & Unknown] which is not listed in their filter list.. Pl advise and help...

Easy reject v 1.05 [Customised for Nokia 5800]

Thanks

krgaurav---01, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Replies rejected

1. Replies rejected - Similar Threads - Replies rejected

2. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  3. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  4. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Locating my personal posr to see replies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locating my personal posr to see replies: I cant find anyone's replies. I know it's in my post but I can't gwt back to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-my-personal-posr-to-see-replies/1a8567e6-3bfb-465c-aefb-e95bca28fb88
  6. Locating my personal posr to see replies

Locating my personal posr to see replies: I cant find anyone's replies. I know it's in my post but I can't gwt back to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-my-personal-posr-to-see-replies/1a8567e6-3bfb-465c-aefb-e95bca28fb88
  7. Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter": "I'm experiencing difficulty replying to notifications using the 'Enter' key alone in Windows 11. Instead, I'm required to use 'Ctrl + Enter' to send replies across various applications such as Teams, Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, and others. This issue persists regardless of...
  8. Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter"

Unable to send reply by pressing "Enter" instead of "Ctrl + Enter": "I'm experiencing difficulty replying to notifications using the 'Enter' key alone in Windows 11. Instead, I'm required to use 'Ctrl + Enter' to send replies across various applications such as Teams, Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, and others. This issue persists regardless of...
  9. Yet again I have had a perfectly innocent comment/reply rejected due to breach of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yet again I have had a perfectly innocent comment/reply rejected due to breach of...: Yet again I have had a perfectly innocent comment/reply rejected due to breach of 'community guidelines'. Do NOT respond to this - publish my last few comments....
  10. Yet again I have had a perfectly innocent comment/reply rejected due to breach of...

Yet again I have had a perfectly innocent comment/reply rejected due to breach of...: Yet again I have had a perfectly innocent comment/reply rejected due to breach of 'community guidelines'. Do NOT respond to this - publish my last few comments....