Windows 10: Repor o laptop

Discus and support Repor o laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Boa tardeEu hoje tive de repor o PC três vezes seguidas , não tem como danificar o PC por ter feito isso?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andresilva1998, May 23, 2022.

1. Repor o laptop

Boa tardeEu hoje tive de repor o PC três vezes seguidas , não tem como danificar o PC por ter feito isso?

:)

andresilva1998, May 23, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 23, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 23, 2022
  4. Repor o laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Repor o laptop

1. Repor o laptop - Similar Threads - Repor laptop

2. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  3. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  4. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. "System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop...: "System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop is idle, is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-process-is-constantly-using-20-percent-cpu/91c0bebd-51f2-4b24-9dfc-e2ec83aa3f8f
  6. "System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop...

"System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop...: "System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop is idle, is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-process-is-constantly-using-20-percent-cpu/91c0bebd-51f2-4b24-9dfc-e2ec83aa3f8f
  7. "System" process is constantly using 20 percent CPU with very high power usage when laptop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 HP laptop's search menu low res font and icons everything else is fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HP laptop's search menu low res font and icons everything else is fine: the search menu on my laptop display only seems to be really low res on everything while everything else is fine. However, on my monitor hooked up to the laptop has no issue with this. Is there any fix?...
  9. Repor o laptop

Repor o laptop: Boa tardeEu hoje tive de repor o PC três vezes seguidas , não tem como danificar o PC por ter feito isso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repor-o-laptop/f5312668-6ccc-429d-bdfb-5bae286d7acf
  10. Repor o laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repor o laptop: Boa tardeEu hoje tive de repor o PC três vezes seguidas , não tem como danificar o PC por ter feito isso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repor-o-laptop/f5312668-6ccc-429d-bdfb-5bae286d7acf