Windows 10: Report a Windows 10 error code

Discus and support Report a Windows 10 error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I received this message: Microsoft can't install important security updates on your PC. Please contact MS Support for help with this error. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidGillis1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Report a Windows 10 error code

I received this message: Microsoft can't install important security updates on your PC. Please contact MS Support for help with this error. Please supply the support rep. with this error code:

0x80070652

:)

DavidGillis1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 14, 2018
  4. meloneum Win User

Report a Windows 10 error code

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Report a Windows 10 error code

1. Report a Windows 10 error code - Similar Threads - Report error code

2. Windows 10 crashing with reliability report error code - 1d4 LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing with reliability report error code - 1d4 LiveKernelEvent: following is the error dump from copied from Hardware error report in windows reliabilitySource Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎15-‎04-‎2023 08:05 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  3. Windows 10 crashing with reliability report error code - 1d4 LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashing with reliability report error code - 1d4 LiveKernelEvent: following is the error dump from copied from Hardware error report in windows reliabilitySource Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎15-‎04-‎2023 08:05 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  4. Windows 10 crashing with reliability report error code - 1d4 LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Error Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  6. Windows Error Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Reporting: Hello, I found 4 errors at same time.1. The IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management Service service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.2. The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to...
  7. Windows error reporting

Windows error reporting: Randomly my Mouse, keyboard, headset and my CPU pump LED in my computer will turn off for a couple of seconds. i went into event viewer and found these: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-reporting/ac8b7cf9-ff1f-4d04-991b-e06731a51d44
  8. Windows 10 Problem/error reporter

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Problem/error reporter: Hello, recently ive seen windows problem reporter pop up in my process list, using some of my CPU. I disabled it in registery and also in control panel, but the issue still persists. I noticed this issues started happening a few days after I enabled XMP in my mbo settings,...
  9. Reporting an error code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting an error code: How or where do I report an error code to the system administrator regarding the Application Virtualization Client? JH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reporting-an-error-code/1e8f3745-a6f7-48cf-b09d-d9303dcc4638
  10. Blue Screen with MS reporting error codes

Blue Screen with MS reporting error codes: Over the past month my Windows 10 has had 4 blue screens during which MS gathers and reports error codes. This process happens so fast I do not have time to read and record myself. Here is the data gathered after implementing the BSLOD Posting Instructions. Uploadfiles.io...