Windows 10: Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?

Discus and support Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Community I would like to know if there is an App, a Tool or a Service able to report/monitor the duration of a KB install / Windows Update on all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamyMi, Nov 28, 2023.

1. SamyMi Win User

Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?

Hi Community I would like to know if there is an App, a Tool or a Service able to report/monitor the duration of a KB install / Windows Update on all the devices in a network/enterprise ? Reporting the duration of the silent install, the time of the boot after the pre install, and the total duration of all the windows update phaseA tool able to Monitor all these kind of detailsAn internal Tool in Azure ? A External App to buy ? I can't find anything on Internet except this : https://uberagent.com/docs/uberagent/latest/practice-guides/monitoring-windows-update-performance/It's not the only

:)

SamyMi, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Gandham Win User

Call duration in Lumia720

Hi,
    There is no call duration display for all call in Lumia 720?
    Can somebody suggest that any app, or update to have the duration display?
    Thanks and regards
    Bhaskar

Gandham, Nov 28, 2023
  3. yky378 Win User
    DISM phase 5 duration 0.00 milliseconds

I am running Windows 10 ver. 19042.1348. Because monthly running of "sfc /scannow" usually finds errors, I decided to do a more thorough job. I ran the following commends: Sfc /scannow Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth <- found three corrupted files Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth <- now no problems sfc /scannow <- no problem I then ran "chkdsk /f" on drive E:, a 2T harddisk. Phase 4 took 1.73 hours but phase 5, as reported by dism, is in the following: Stage 5: Looking for bad, free clusters ... 226234379 free clusters processed. Free space verification is complete. Phase duration (Free space recovery): 0.00 milliseconds. This is the first time I ever saw phase 5 taking 0 seconds. Usually, it takes longer than phase 4 does. Has anyone encountered a similar situation? [update] Just ran on drive F:, another 2T harddisk. This time, dism reported phase 5 took 0.01 milliseconds though in fact it took more than an hour.

yky378, Nov 28, 2023
  4. 7thSense Win User

Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?

Call duration in Lumia720

Unforunately there is no such app for Windows Phone 8. Nokia released an app called Counters for Windows Phone 7 (but never updated it for WP8).

The workaround is to use an app from your carrier (or their webpage) to check the call durations.

Hopefully this will be changed in an upcoming update. You can vote for the feature over at the official user voice site:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...ggestions/1549793-provide-a-detailed-call-log

7thSense, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ? - Similar Threads - Report Updates Phases

2. Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?: Hi Community I would like to know if there is an App, a Tool or a Service able to report/monitor the duration of a KB install / Windows Update on all the devices in a network/enterprise ? Reporting the duration of the silent install, the time of the boot after the pre...
  3. Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Report All Windows Updates Phases Durations and Boot Duration after Windows Update ?: Hi Community I would like to know if there is an App, a Tool or a Service able to report/monitor the duration of a KB install / Windows Update on all the devices in a network/enterprise ? Reporting the duration of the silent install, the time of the boot after the pre...
  4. Battery duration affected by update from Windows 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery duration affected by update from Windows 10 to Windows 11: Last Thursday a notification popped up on my HP laptop that Windows 11 was available for for that machine, so last Friday I did the update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I haven't noticed any negative effect but one important for a laptop: it seems the battery duration has...
  5. song duration on photos

song duration on photos: my duration for the song that im trying to put on a slideshow isn't moving how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/song-duration-on-photos/7e28f0a9-65c4-493e-8684-c5652d3a61e6
  6. Glitch duration

Glitch duration: In the Movies & TV app, look: [ATTACH] The seek bar shows 0:00:00, but the duration shows 0:00:06. No, it's not 6 seconds, it's 2 seconds!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-duration/b08240a3-52e5-4b61-9fab-01bbe59c92b8
  7. duration of each frame

duration of each frame: While using Photo Editor I ran into problem today where the duration for each frame changed. It often went from 3 sec. to 1.7 sec. How do I correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duration-of-each-frame/6ba4032f-efea-4cb0-937f-82f08ea00d21
  8. File open duration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File open duration: Is there a way to extend the time that a file remains open when it is inactive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-open-duration/c2d8841f-e5b7-4f38-b1a6-314064682f7b"
  9. Tooltip Duration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tooltip Duration: I am not sure I am using the correct terminology but in my words I need to lengthen the duration that tooltips are shown. What I call a tooltip is those little prompts that show up when we hover over things. Such as in a Files Explorer search results and we want to see the...
  10. What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?: Someone wrote: Microsoft has transformed what was once a straightforward procedure into a seemingly complicated process that varies according to whether you have Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro or an enterprise or education edition. As a result, there have been lots of...