Windows 10: report an app problem

Discus and support report an app problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pingiii, Nov 27, 2021.

1. pingiii Win User

report an app problem

Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none worked. Does anyone have any clue as to why this app does not work?

:)

pingiii, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

report an app problem

1. report an app problem - Similar Threads - report app problem

2. Windows Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reporting Problem: I turned on my PC about an hour ago and have been getting this Windows Problem Reporting process and I currently can’t Use my PC at all I’ve searched online to see if I can get some answers but I can’t seem to access and software to see what’s happening....
  3. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...
  4. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...
  5. Windows problem reporting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows problem reporting: For the past 2 days my programs load in but crash a few seconds in so I ran the task manager and it shows windows problem reporting under the programs I try to open , how do I get my programs to work? I tried to disable the windows error reporting service under services but...
  6. Windows problem reports

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows problem reports: Windows update have been broken for two months on my computer. How do I read this reports? I would hope Microsoft would learn something from these reports and send a better update [ATTACH]...
  7. Reporting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting problem: There are a problem with my surface's software. I cannot use keyboard after updating windows. And there is a lack in my software. How can you fix this? I have already restarted and reconnected Bluetooth....
  8. Problem Reports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Reports: Hi Would someone be able to explain why sometimes I see: 'StoreAgentInstallFailure1' in the problem reports area please? My computer is running fine as far as I'm aware and I don't get this report appear every day. Could it be to do with the Microsoft Store, Windows Update...
  9. How to Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app

in Windows 10 News
    How to Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app: Encounter a problem while using your Xbox, or want to provide feedback about your experience? Report it quickly and easily using the Xbox Insider Hub app. This video shows to how to provide information that will help the Xbox engineering and localization teams understand...
  10. Windows Problem Reporting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Problem Reporting: Is there a way to disable Windows Problem Reporting (c:\windows\system32\wermgr.exe) for good? It has uploaded over 14GB of data in the last week, and I can't seem to be able to stop that from happening. I already tried doing that in the Settings menu, to no avail....