Windows 10: Report Builder Load Failure.

Discus and support Report Builder Load Failure. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When attempting to load MS Report Builder the splash loader appears, vanishes and then the app does not load.Two errors are thrown.The first source is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Wright1, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Report Builder Load Failure.

When attempting to load MS Report Builder the splash loader appears, vanishes and then the app does not load.Two errors are thrown.The first source is: .NET RuntimeApplication: MSReportBuilder.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.Xml.XmlException at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowSystem.Exception at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent at System.Xml.Xm

:)

Mark Wright1, Aug 25, 2022

2. 3D Builder Crashing After Loading a Model

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

Windows help & learning

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Report Builder App will not launch

Report Builder was working normally until yesterday, as of today the application will not open. I tried uninstalling and installing Report Builder, however the same issue is persisting.

reportbuilderissue, Aug 25, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Report Builder Load Failure.

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with the 3D builder application loading backed up models, I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting
    steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using? (Press
      ‘Win + R’ keys on the keyboard together and type winver
      to know the build version)
    2. What is the version of the 3D Builder application on your system?
    3. May I know the troubleshooter that was used?
    4. Was there any major change on your systems before to which you did not face this issue?

The issue could be due to a profile corruption. Hence to eliminate possibilities, I would suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue still persists, you can refer the article on
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

You may also try and create a new model and check if you are facing the same issue.

Please get back to us with the information requested.

We await your response.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

Report Builder Load Failure.

1. Report Builder Load Failure. - Similar Threads - Report Builder Load

2. Microsoft 3D builder isn't loading files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 3D builder isn't loading files.: I just built a 3d model. I saved it. The other I was trying to open it again but this happen. I loaded in and then 5 second later it closes.The format is NOT the original format. It's glb format. How could this be?...
  3. Report builder not connecting to Data Source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report builder not connecting to Data Source: I am using report builder and lately updated to windows 11. Now I cannot connect to my usual data source. Can this be the issue. Nothing else changed on my laptop....
  4. Report builder not connecting to Data Source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report builder not connecting to Data Source: I am using report builder and lately updated to windows 11. Now I cannot connect to my usual data source. Can this be the issue. Nothing else changed on my laptop....
  5. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error: Hello,I have a problem with the program Microsoft Report Builder. Basically when I try to launch it, nothing happen.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it without success. Until a few months ago it started without problems.Checking in the Event Viewer of Windows I have...
  6. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error: Hello,I have a problem with the program Microsoft Report Builder. Basically when I try to launch it, nothing happen.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it without success. Until a few months ago it started without problems.Checking in the Event Viewer of Windows I have...
  7. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

8. Report Builder Load Failure.

Report Builder Load Failure.: When attempting to load MS Report Builder the splash loader appears, vanishes and then the app does not load.Two errors are thrown.The first source is: .NET RuntimeApplication: MSReportBuilder.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an...
  9. Report Builder Load Failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report Builder Load Failure.: When attempting to load MS Report Builder the splash loader appears, vanishes and then the app does not load.Two errors are thrown.The first source is: .NET RuntimeApplication: MSReportBuilder.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an...
  10. SQL Report Builder 3.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    SQL Report Builder 3.0: Hi Team, I have an user using SQL report builder to extract report from one of our intranet applications. The Report builder was working all along but suddenly has stopped working and throwing an error “Connection failed. Unable to connect to the server that is specified...