Windows 10: report illegal version if windows 10

Discus and support report illegal version if windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In india what is the email or other contact details to report the use of pirated software please share the details to report the pirated software used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ram123_123, Jun 19, 2019.

1. report illegal version if windows 10

In india what is the email or other contact details to report the use of pirated software please share the details to report the pirated software used by a company

:)

ram123_123, Jun 19, 2019

2. report illegal version if windows 10

this link is for to report if we are using illegal software on our computer. I am asking to report an organization using illegal software in their premise . To report to Microsoft about that company.

ram123_123, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  4. MarKomus Win User

report illegal version if windows 10

Reporting Illegal Activation

Hello!

I'm wondering how I would go about reporting an illegal activation of Windows 10. A business client of mine used an app called Re-Loader after installing it using a normal installation disc.

MarKomus, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

report illegal version if windows 10

1. report illegal version if windows 10 - Similar Threads - report illegal version

2. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  3. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  4. Report where illegal copies are used

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    illegal Windows: Hello Microsoft Team.I can not purchase Windows because I'm from a country that the US has embargoed. Can I use Windows illegallywithout purchase?How can i contact Microsoft Team? Please give me Email....
  6. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    illegal Windows: Hello Microsoft Team.I can not purchase Windows because I'm from a country that the US has embargoed. Can I use Windows illegallywithout purchase?How can i contact Microsoft Team? Please give me Email....
  7. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Illegal Windows 10 Activation

Illegal Windows 10 Activation: I downloaded online a cracked activation for Windows 10 because I only have a Windows 10 Pro Not activated. I kinda irritated when playing or working on something because of the text on the right corner of the screen that's why I downloaded it. After installation, it did...
  9. illegal copy of windows 10

illegal copy of windows 10: A guy who fixed my computer sold me an illegal copy of windows 10 I paid him do i need to buy another copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/illegal-copy-of-windows-10/f5689c42-adda-4dd7-bf17-5e125317d852
  10. Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903: I don't know whether this is the right place to write a feedback but still posting. I update my Windows 10 to 1903 (Build 18362) recently and tried for a few days, here're some bugs/problems I've found: 1. Screen may not automatically turn off when closing the Type Cover...