Windows 10: report illegal version if windows 10

Discus and support report illegal version if windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In india what is the email or other contact details to report the use of pirated software please share the details to report the pirated software used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ram123_123, Jun 19, 2019.

1. report illegal version if windows 10

In india what is the email or other contact details to report the use of pirated software please share the details to report the pirated software used by a company

:)

ram123_123, Jun 19, 2019

2. report illegal version if windows 10

this link is for to report if we are using illegal software on our computer. I am asking to report an organization using illegal software in their premise . To report to Microsoft about that company.

ram123_123, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  4. MarKomus Win User

report illegal version if windows 10

Reporting Illegal Activation

Hello!

I'm wondering how I would go about reporting an illegal activation of Windows 10. A business client of mine used an app called Re-Loader after installing it using a normal installation disc.

MarKomus, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

report illegal version if windows 10

1. report illegal version if windows 10 - Similar Threads - report illegal version

2. Family activity reporting doesn't work - version 1903

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family activity reporting doesn't work - version 1903: This summer my 2 sons have left for over a month of vacation and they didn't use their computers at all. After they came back home, I noticed that activity reporting no longer works - it shows no information, as if they still haven't used their computers. Once I started...
  3. Garbled and illegible BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Garbled and illegible BSODs: My system has frozen 3 times in the last week with a screen that looks like this: [img] I assume that it is a BSOD because it is predominantly blue, but as you can see, it is illegible. Here are the results of the V2 collector: DOUGAL-(2019-08-29_11-24-38).zip I have also...
  4. Windows 10 version 1903 reportedly causing issues on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 reportedly causing issues on Surface Book 2: Microsoft’s Windows 10 May 2019 Update is not going well with the GPU drivers on a small number of Surface Book 2 devices. People on forums and Reddit are complaining about freezing and app crashing issues on some Surface Book 2 models after upgrading to Windows 10 version...
  5. Illegal state change request???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Illegal state change request???: When I tried to sign in I was told, We are unable to sign you in. An illegal state change was requested? What does that mean? I did not ask for any change! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/illegal-state-change-request/cc853370-7c39-428c-9a32-b49b7c535e9b
  6. Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903

Bug report of Windows 10 Version 1903: I don't know whether this is the right place to write a feedback but still posting. I update my Windows 10 to 1903 (Build 18362) recently and tried for a few days, here're some bugs/problems I've found: 1. Screen may not automatically turn off when closing the Type Cover...
  7. illegally encrpted files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    illegally encrpted files.: A number of my files have be encrypted by unknown source; who requires payment of $500 to decrypt the files (see below). How do I decrypt said fails without paying the ransom?...
  8. Report a Windows 10 error code

Report a Windows 10 error code: I received this message: Microsoft can't install important security updates on your PC. Please contact MS Support for help with this error. Please supply the support rep. with this error code: 0x80070652...
  9. User received an Illegal File Process error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    User received an Illegal File Process error: I have a client that said they are getting this error multiple times over the past week and the PC either restarts or they are restarting it. I ran SFC and it said Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. I then ran DISM and it says...
  10. Create WLAN Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create WLAN Report in Windows 10: Hi Shawn great tut as usual I would like to add that the easiest way to open the file after its creation is to double click on the text (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WlanReport\wlan-report-latest.html) and press CTRL + C then either press CTRL + V or right click to...