Windows 10: Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

Discus and support Report - Microsoft store pc download bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EthanBetts2, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other platforms this does not seem to be an issue however on the pc microsoft store downloads (in particular forza horizon 4) restart after 24 hours with no warning, notification or reason. My guess is that the download is timing out. Pausing the download and resuming the download does not make a difference. Pausing the download and restarting the app or computer only resets the download to the beginning.

:)

EthanBetts2, Jan 24, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 16, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other platforms this does not seem to be an issue however on the pc microsoft store downloads (in particular forza horizon
    4) restart after 24 hours with no warning, notification or reason. My guess is that the download is timing out. Pausing the download and resuming the download does not make a difference. Pausing the download and restarting the app or computer only resets the
    download to the beginning.

A. User, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

Hello,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Try re-registering Store app. Perform these steps:

1. Search for Windows PowerShell using Cortana or Windows Search.

2. From results, right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Then type following command and press Enter key:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Let the command complete.

4. Close Windows PowerShell and check Store app, it should work fine now.

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug - Similar Threads - Report Microsoft store

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bug report about Microsoft store: If a account has a lot of orders , the library of Microsoft store won't load data successfully. I have 723 orders, and my friend tested my account with his computer as well , the result is same, loaded nothing. So, is there anybody can solve the problem ?...
  4. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug report about Microsoft store: If a account has a lot of orders , the library of Microsoft store won't load data successfully. I have 723 orders, and my friend tested my account with his computer as well , the result is same, loaded nothing. So, is there anybody can solve the problem ?...
  5. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Reporting bug in Microsoft Jigsaw - who to report bug to for it to be attended to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting bug in Microsoft Jigsaw - who to report bug to for it to be attended to: Microsoft Jigsaw – Landscapes - Tate-yama, Japan – Please correct the timing formula. Test made 2021-09-05 I knew this is faulty, and had previously reported this, some years ago. Select the 24-piece option. See first picture below.My time, 01:24, does not replace the...
  7. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  8. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  9. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  10. Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug: Hi. I got ark through the gamepass on the windows store today, and i had to clean up some files to install it. i did that and i had 100 gb of free storage, so i started installing ark. I got to about 29% and it was getting late so i disconeccted my laptop from my moniter. I...