Windows 10: Reported a continuing blue screen unexpected restart bug check event 2-3 times a day and...

Discus and support Reported a continuing blue screen unexpected restart bug check event 2-3 times a day and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To whom may I raise the following issue, as the Windows Performance Premier Support team is unable to resolve and they have failed to answer our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IT Support Ed, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Reported a continuing blue screen unexpected restart bug check event 2-3 times a day and...

To whom may I raise the following issue, as the Windows Performance Premier Support team is unable to resolve and they have failed to answer our questions or respond in a reasonable time since last August!. One pc is experiencing an unexpected blue screen then restarts - several times a day. WIN OS 10 PRO version 20H2 64bit. The event viewer shows a BUG Check followed by an unexpected power off then restart and Update Errors and warnings then unexpected power off and restart so there are several memmory.dmp files I have collected and sent to Support. We have sent them several of these files by their request and no solution and now no response. The pc is an Z390 AUROS Master Intel I9 Version 9 CPU with 2 1TB nvme on board drives and 32gb ddr5. This is being used in a business environment where this is a demand for local and cloud processing streaming and calculations. Thank you

:)

IT Support Ed, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 19, 2021
  4. JKILE Win User

Reported a continuing blue screen unexpected restart bug check event 2-3 times a day and...

Crash/blue screen

First, if this is in wrong place, I apologize, but this is first time to site and a couple times browsing could not find similiar discussion. I have had 2-3 blue screens, and a couple of blank screens in last 3-4-5 days, with internet explorer 2 sessions, one while windows update, and one just sitting quiet. MY operating system is; Vista Home Primium,Gateway manufactor,model LX6810-01, x64-based PC, processor intel Quad Q8200 @2.33 Ghz,2336mghz, 8 GB RAM.

Here is some errors and listings on "event view log". 1). gupdate(either component that gives rise to event is not on computer or installation is corrupt.) 2).Loadperf???
    3). WMI(Error) (Event can not be delivered thru this filter until the problem is corrected.).
    4). 4 Sidebyside errors 5). LicCtrlService error. There was also an application error from yesterday. From yesterday and other days a Warning(Windows has detected your registry file is in use by other application or service. There was another warning about restart for Steam application.

Now finially, a lot of the numbered listings, I listed, are repeated repeatedly over the last month or so(when I scrolled thru event log). So in closing can you all point in a direction to look into, I am a complete noobie about fixing problem. You'd have to be very specific.
    If your site has a pay service, I'm okay with that. Now, one last thing. What ever is going on, seems to happened once and then computer runs fine after, all day!!

Thanks,

JMKile

JKILE, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Reported a continuing blue screen unexpected restart bug check event 2-3 times a day and...

1. Reported a continuing blue screen unexpected restart bug check event 2-3 times a day and... - Similar Threads - Reported continuing blue

2. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50: My pc got a blue screen with this event data:param1 - 0x00000050param2 - C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPparam3 - eb7c53e6-8493-45e3-ba17-1feccaa913d3Is this a big problem or this is somehow normal?...
  3. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50: My pc got a blue screen with this event data:param1 - 0x00000050param2 - C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPparam3 - eb7c53e6-8493-45e3-ba17-1feccaa913d3Is this a big problem or this is somehow normal?...
  4. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎24/‎2022 2:51 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 18Parameter 1: ffff83854b2e22a0Parameter 2: ffff83855eed5fe0Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: ff00000000000000OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  5. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎24/‎2022 2:51 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 18Parameter 1: ffff83854b2e22a0Parameter 2: ffff83855eed5fe0Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: ff00000000000000OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  6. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue screen failure MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with bug check report

Blue screen failure MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with bug check report: Hello, so recently I experienced blue screen failure and this isn't the first time this happened to me. Below I pasted my bug check analysis report. I figured out it has something to do with Brave browser that I am using but I'd be glad if you could tell me something more...
  8. Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks: My Computer randomly crashes with stop error 0x00000133,sometimes the computer freezes and makes scary noise, then Blue screen occurs.This problem started occuring from today. Device specs: Product name:HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC Total memory:4.00 GB Processor name:IntelR...
  9. Restart PC 3-4 times a day

Restart PC 3-4 times a day: My PC closes down and restarts 3-4 times a day. I get a code stating critical instruction corruption. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-pc-3-4-times-a-day/e361b06e-5f9f-49cf-8db8-2dd5a1cda16f
  10. Surface Book 2 Blue Screen of Death: Continuous Restart

Surface Book 2 Blue Screen of Death: Continuous Restart: This morning my Surface book 2 suddenly showed the blue screen of death with the following message: Stop Code: driver_irql_not_less_orequal What failed: nvlddmkm.sys It has been doing continuous restarts and showing BSOD every time. Only time I could get it to work is...