Windows 10: Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page

Discus and support Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'd like to report a bug that has occurred since the latest update for windows 10. Since it got installed I haven't been able to print in the middle of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MorgothBauglir_1989, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page

I'd like to report a bug that has occurred since the latest update for windows 10. Since it got installed I haven't been able to print in the middle of pages.

Canon MG3053, microsoft please fix this as I need this printer for work :

I contacted canon as well to have them pass it on to their teams they told me they already know of this but, but it hadn't been reported for my specific model as of now

I don't know what happen lately with the printer drivers but someone has definitely done goofed!

:)

MorgothBauglir_1989, Apr 16, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Canon no longer printing wireless after update the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Dear Angela,

I already preformed steps you suggested. Uninstall and install again. Also with the newest drivers.

De Canon printer remains Off line and doesn`t do where I bought him for.

I`m looking foreward to the next solution for printing/scanning wireless.

Thanks any way...

Joop.

JoopUiterwaal, Apr 16, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page

1. Reporting a bug in the latest update, canon mg3053 doesn't print middle of the page - Similar Threads - Reporting bug latest

2. Canon MG3620 printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MG3620 printing blank pages: it will print the test pages and ink pages fine, but will not print out my pdf or google document. It printed fine this morning and now it is stuttering and pushing blank pages out. I checked and there are no paper jams....
  3. Canon MG3620 printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG3620 printing blank pages: it will print the test pages and ink pages fine, but will not print out my pdf or google document. It printed fine this morning and now it is stuttering and pushing blank pages out. I checked and there are no paper jams....
  4. Canon MG3620 printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  6. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  7. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  8. Bug in the latest windows update with printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bug in the latest windows update with printing: After the last windows update, when i print from an email, it condenses the print to the upper left corner of the paper. It is not a problem with the HP printer because when i print the same email from an Apple laptop, it works fine. Is Microsoft aware of this problem? How...
  9. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  10. latest update bug.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest update bug.: I have gone back and forth, three times with installing and using restore point to clear this update. 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for 64-based System (KB4512941). This update is slowing down windows. After installing, I click on a short cut on...