Windows 10: Reporting a bug that crashes system when xbox one controller is low on batteries (windows 10)

Discus and support Reporting a bug that crashes system when xbox one controller is low on batteries (windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I'd like to report a bug that crashes the computer when the xbox one controller is low on batteries. Hoping it will be fixed in a future... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MorgothBauglir89898989, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Reporting a bug that crashes system when xbox one controller is low on batteries (windows 10)

Hello.

I'd like to report a bug that crashes the computer when the xbox one controller is low on batteries.

Hoping it will be fixed in a future update, thank you.

:)

MorgothBauglir89898989, Sep 28, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Window 10 - No warning for low battery.

Hi William,

Your concern about the low battery notification on your device can be facilitated by the Power Options section of Windows. To check if Low battery notification is activated, we'd recommend performing the following:

• Search and launch Control Panel using Cortana.
    • In the Search Control Panel box, type Power Options.
    • Click on Edit power plan.
    • Locate and click Change advanced power settings.
    • Locate and collapse the Battery category.
    • Locate and collapse Low battery notification.
    • On battery must be tagged as On.
    • If it's already on, locate and increase Low battery level to at least 10%.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Reporting a bug that crashes system when xbox one controller is low on batteries (windows 10)

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Reporting a bug that crashes system when xbox one controller is low on batteries (windows 10)

1. Reporting a bug that crashes system when xbox one controller is low on batteries (windows 10) - Similar Threads - Reporting bug crashes

2. System Boot low when using battery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Boot low when using battery.: My Laptop is Del 5440. When Charger is plugged in, Windows boots up quickly. When using the battery, Windows boot is very slow. Why? Help me fix this error. Please. Thanks....
  3. System Boot low when using battery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Boot low when using battery.: My Laptop is Del 5440. When Charger is plugged in, Windows boots up quickly. When using the battery, Windows boot is very slow. Why? Help me fix this error. Please. Thanks....
  4. Xbox one controller arrived with missing battery cover.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox one controller arrived with missing battery cover.: I purchased an Xbox one controller with a cable from the microsoft store and it has arrived without the battery cover. When i call i just get put through several people until i get a typical american man spitting verbal ads and the call gets cut. I dont want to return the...
  5. Low Battery Notification Bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low Battery Notification Bugs: [IMG] Hi! I have this problem for around one year already since last year Windows October 2019 update. When my laptop goes to 10% of battery left, my laptop HP opens explorer with a notification "You need to plug your computer, battery low" and I needed to close it...
  6. Xbox One Controller With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller With Windows 10: Hi guys I wanted to use my xbox controller when playing a game on my surface. I have connected it no problem, and am able to use the controller in the desktop menus, but when I open the game COD UO, the controller has no input. It remains connected but nothing happens...
  7. Windows 10 crashing when connecting Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing when connecting Xbox One Controller: I am trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC, however as soon as I connect the controller within 2 seconds the computer crashes. There is no onscreen error or BSOD, everything just freezes up on the screen, keyboard mice doesn't work etc and pressing my desktop...
  8. xbox one controller for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox one controller for windows 10: please help! everytime i try to connect my xbox one controller via bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop, it shows driver error. i dont know how to fix this. even when i connect it via usb, it shows device not recognizable... please help!...
  9. Xbox one controller on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller on windows 10: My pc quit detecting my Xbox One controller 3.5mm audio input when connected via USB. I normally only connect wired but after setting up bluetooth connection, even after forgetting the bluetooth device, the audio capabilities options have completely disappeared. Ive tried...
  10. Computer crashes when I plug in an Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when I plug in an Xbox one controller: Hello, I've noticed whenever I try plugging in my Xbox one controller, the computer suddenly crashes, it's booted and I've plugged it in multiple times and it just keeps crashing. I think it's a driver error but I'm not sure where it is in the device manager and how to fix...