Windows 10: Reporting a fault

Discus and support Reporting a fault in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hellow Microsoft unfortunately i can't see my apps from below my laptop screen if i drag my chaser they are there but their icons/symbols are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Uncle Source, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Reporting a fault

Hellow Microsoft unfortunately i can't see my apps from below my laptop screen if i drag my chaser they are there but their icons/symbols are not displaying,your help would be mostly appreciated thank you

:)

Uncle Source, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Feb 20, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c

Hi Bushido,

Welcome to the 10forums Reporting a fault :)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Attachment 97639

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

There seem to be a lot of app crashes from Realtek audio, I would suggest a reinstallation of the drivers.
    Code:
    Code:
    21-Aug-16 3:01 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: ATKEX_cmd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.494, time stamp: 0x5775e78b Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x000bdae8 Faulting process id: 0x17fc Faulting application start time: 0x01d1fb583f288932 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ATKEX_cmd.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c3783804-5bbb-48bb-81c6-7c5a80871493 Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

4. Reporting a fault

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Reporting a fault

1. Reporting a fault - Similar Threads - Reporting fault

2. Event 16, The IOMMU fault reporting has been initialized

in Windows 10 News
    Event 16, The IOMMU fault reporting has been initialized: [IMG]IOMMU or Input-Output Memory Management Unit, is a primary component in the Memory Management System of modern-day computing devices, responsible for handling memory management requests from hardware devices like Graphics cards, network interface cards, and storage...
  3. Windows Security is reporting a fault; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR I cannot delete this fault.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security is reporting a fault; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR I cannot delete this fault.: Windows Security is reporting; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-reporting-a-fault/a3aaa1df-a636-47e5-a34a-892f00dd0dad
  4. Windows Security is reporting a fault; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR I cannot delete this fault.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security is reporting a fault; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR I cannot delete this fault.: Windows Security is reporting; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-reporting-a-fault/a3aaa1df-a636-47e5-a34a-892f00dd0dad
  5. Windows Security is reporting a fault; TrojanWIN64/Spyboy!MSR I cannot delete this fault.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Mouse stops working and the event viewer reports Fault Bucket, type 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stops working and the event viewer reports Fault Bucket, type 0: My g502 randomly stopped working with RGB off. My keyboard also stopped responding although the rgb was still ON. This issue occurs when i am gaming and on normal use. Here is the log information: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 28-07-2023 21:21:57...
  7. Mouse stops working and the event viewer reports Fault Bucket, type 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stops working and the event viewer reports Fault Bucket, type 0: My g502 randomly stopped working with RGB off. My keyboard also stopped responding although the rgb was still ON. This issue occurs when i am gaming and on normal use. Here is the log information: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 28-07-2023 21:21:57...
  8. KERNELBASE.dll is being reported in faulting module path. OLisenceHeartBeat.exe stops...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KERNELBASE.dll is being reported in faulting module path. OLisenceHeartBeat.exe stops...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drastic001010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m69y26/kernelbasedll_is_being_reported_in_faulting/
  9. Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket: Hello Friends , I see plenty of error message , could you please help me with this , what error it is reporting and how to get that fixed . [Windows Error Reporting] Time Type Details 2/16/2021 3:59 AM Application Error Faulting application name:...
  10. Microsoft Windows Fault Reporting AppCrashEvent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Fault Reporting AppCrashEvent: Dear Microsoft, Please help, i keep getting this kind of crash everytime i play some medium > high tier game My spec is beyond minimum requirements My Laptop Specs CPU : Intel R Core TM i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz RAM : 16,0 GB 15,8 GB usable Display adapters :...