Windows 10: Reporting defects or suggestions to Ms How please

Discus and support Reporting defects or suggestions to Ms How please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks what's the procedure with reporting problems to Ms I've posted in the office section of the forums a few times that since a few updates ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Sep 27, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Reporting defects or suggestions to Ms How please

Hi folks

what's the procedure with reporting problems to Ms

I've posted in the office section of the forums a few times that since a few updates ago it's almost impossible to configure non standard type email accounts manually -- the old menus are gone - there's just one new one - it does have a box which says manual but it does nothing unless you enter an email adsdress and that's where the fun starts as it tries to connect -- hopeless if non standard mail servers etc.

There's still an obscure applet in the control panel (Mail) - that does work and you see the old classical setup menus but given the fact that control panel will disappear then what.

I've seen somewhere there's a reporting tool to send to Ms but not sure of where it is or how to do it.

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Sep 27, 2018
  3. BarbaricSoul, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Reporting defects or suggestions to Ms How please - Similar Threads - Reporting defects suggestions

2. Defect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defect: I scaned and cleaned my computer because something wasn't right. And here is the result of that scan. https://www.windows.com/stopcodePAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA....NTFS.SYS....I haven't a clue of what to do and when I looked it up on search it got even more confusing. Can...
  3. Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!: With regards to MS Windows Is there a means to put feature improvement suggestions to MS?Just over 1 year ago I purchased an MS Surface 7 Pro, and I absolutely love it! I love everything from how fast it boots using an SSHD to being able to make notes and sketches using the...
  4. Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!: With regards to MS Windows Is there a means to put feature improvement suggestions to MS?Just over 1 year ago I purchased an MS Surface 7 Pro, and I absolutely love it! I love everything from how fast it boots using an SSHD to being able to make notes and sketches using the...
  5. Suggestions for a new monitor please?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Suggestions for a new monitor please?: Hi all. Looks like my current monitor is dying, so I'm hoping to replace it soon, but I don't want to rush this process. Except I also hate shopping for monitors because they just seem so hit-or-miss, even the exact same model! Anyway, if anyone is willing to suggest some...
  6. suggestions please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    suggestions please: Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp support assistant won't update or run any troubleshooting. it gives me a non specific error message. there's no problem with...
  7. MS Defective Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Defective Software: how do we change name of our laptop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-defective-software/c7539a58-f0fb-4083-b280-6af6d71736bf"
  8. How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge.: I have tried to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge, however all sites I find are more like forums. Does Microsoft even have something like a suggestion box? My suggestion is to allow add blockers to work when in private window. Firefox does this so why not MS...
  9. suggestions for a laptop please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    suggestions for a laptop please: Looking at budget approx £500 need something at college level, for web design Unity projects etc. quite happy with Non Intel CPU if gives better price / performance. have heard that latest laptops have HDD's that are difficult to replace....but battery life is not...
  10. Error Reporting to MS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error Reporting to MS: I check out my Reliability History fairly regularly and often find an error there. However when I try Check for Solution I get Problem Uploading to Windows Error Reporting - please try again later. Is there some setting that I need to activate or is there a real problem in my...