Windows 10: Reporting problem

Discus and support Reporting problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are a problem with my surface's software. I cannot use keyboard after updating windows. And there is a lack in my software. How can you fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JidapaPing, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Reporting problem

There are a problem with my surface's software. I cannot use keyboard after updating windows. And there is a lack in my software. How can you fix this? I have already restarted and reconnected Bluetooth.

:)

JidapaPing, Mar 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 25, 2020
  3. pmokover Win User
    Network Reporting/Listing Problem

I have three PCs in a Workgroup network. All are connected to the router via Ethernet. All are running Windows 10 Pro 64bit with the latest updates. All connect to the Internet with no problems. Each one connects to the other two for file sharing.

I'm not having a network connection problem but I am having what I would call a reporting or listing problem. Specifically, in File Explorer, PC#3 does not show up under Network. PC#1 and PC#2 show up in File Explorer on all three PCs but PC#3 does not show up on any of the PCs. Again, all three PCs ARE connecting with each other but PC#3 is just not showing up on the network list.

If I manually type \\PC3\ in the Windows Explorer address bar, it instantly shows up under Network. If I close Windows Explorer and open it again later I have to manually type \\PC3\ again to get it to show.

So, it's not a connection problem. PC#3 is connected to the other two. It's just not automatically showing up under Network in Windows Explorer.

I don't think it's a hardware or driver problem because there's no connection problem. There's just a reporting/listing problem.

Any clues or suggestions appreciated!

Peter

pmokover, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Silverel Win User

Reporting problem

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Reporting problem

1. Reporting problem - Similar Threads - Reporting problem

2. Avenues for controlling windows problem reporting? i cant enable

in Windows 10 Support
    Avenues for controlling windows problem reporting? i cant enable: So ive had a seemingly random(ish) error where explorer.exe will stop responding until i basically force a restart of it at some point (havent determined the catalyst) while right clicking my desktop. In an attempt to narrow it down before resorting to disabling a plethora...
  3. windows 10 won't update, reports driver error, troubleshooter doesn't fix problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 won't update, reports driver error, troubleshooter doesn't fix problem: I've been consistently getting this message since October and windows 10 won't update: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install I've reviewed this conversation, and it's no help:...
  4. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43: ویندوز این دستگاه را متوقف کرده است زیرا گزارش مشکلات داده است. کد 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-stopped-this-device-because-it-has/383c8e8f-dcd0-4636-aad4-9f2a870672aa
  5. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try...: Hi! I got a steering wheel and forza horizon 4 for christmas, but i have an issue with Forza. I cannot download it and i really want to play it with my new wheel. Plus i can't check updates it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later....
  6. Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates

in Cortana
    Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates: Windows Latest reports that KB4517211, an optional cumulative Windows 10 update, is behind problems with Windows Search and Cortana with users making complaints on Microsoft’s community forum as well as Feedback Hub....
  7. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for...: When I check Device Manager I check the events. This is what I receive : Error: Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&16089d4b&0&3 had a problem starting. Driver Name: usb.inf Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000} Service: Lower Filters: Upper Filters:...
  8. Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter: I have several user accounts and one of them is corrupt so I would need to remove it and create it again (I use more than one account). Also I need to reinstall Chrome. None of these things would be problem but this time they are. 1. The old account folder just cannot be...
  9. How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website: Hi! I just joined the MS Tech Community on their website and encountered a couple of issues - not very serious, but I thought someone might want to fix them. I registered as a member using my Skype name. I then: started to edit my profile - and it automatically filled...
  10. W10 Pro problem reports hardware errors. How to interpret?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Pro problem reports hardware errors. How to interpret?: I have a W10 Pro 64 bit PC Windows 10 Pro v1909 Build 18363.476 Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz Memory : 32692MB(3000) Mother Board : ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING Windows Version : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Installation Date : 2019-07-30 Monitor :...