Windows 10: Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try...

Discus and support Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I got a steering wheel and forza horizon 4 for christmas, but i have an issue with Forza. I cannot download it and i really want to play it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Timo_23, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Timo_23 Win User

Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try...

Hi!

I got a steering wheel and forza horizon 4 for christmas, but i have an issue with Forza.

I cannot download it and i really want to play it with my new wheel.

Plus i can't check updates it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070424"

So if anybody could help me then i would appreciate it really much.

i have windows activated

:)

Timo_23, Dec 24, 2019

2. problem needs help Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

A device driver notified the operating system that the device failed. This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

• Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How are you connecting the TV to Computer?
    Lets try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel, hit Enter.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box and select
      troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the On Screen steps and check if it helps.
    Step 2: I suggest you to update the drivers from the device manager
    and check if it helps.

Refer: How to update the drivers from device manager

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 24, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try...

bad_system_config_info and compatibility report error! :C Please help...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • What exact message does Compatibility report shows when you try to install Windows 10?

I suggest you to refer to the below given link for Compatibility report for Windows 10 and check if that answers your query.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/compatibility-report-windows-10

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try...

1. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try... - Similar Threads - Reporting problem help

2. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  3. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  4. HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...: As I try to update WhatsApp in the Microsoft Store, I'm met with an unexpected error message. The message reads, "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. I can wait a bit and try again or restart I device. That may help. Code:...
  5. HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

HOW TO FIX THIS "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...: As I try to update WhatsApp in the Microsoft Store, I'm met with an unexpected error message. The message reads, "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. I can wait a bit and try again or restart I device. That may help. Code:...
  6. How To Fix This "something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix This "something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...: something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0xC002001B...
  7. How To Fix This "something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

How To Fix This "something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...: something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0xC002001B...
  8. How To Fix This "something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Understanding Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Understanding Bug Report: I changed out a faulty motherboard early this week for a slightly different version of the same board MSI Z390-A Pro vs MSI Z390 Gaming and today my PC has started to randomly blue screen. This is the bug I am getting but I don't understand it: The computer has rebooted...
  10. Need help understanding a crash report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help understanding a crash report: I've never used these online forums before and I'm not sure how to go about asking for help but my windows has been crashing a lot lately and I have updated all my drivers, factory reset the system, and I think i may have a faulty cpu or motherboard. To my knowledge I have...