Windows 10: Reports From Sentinel

Discus and support Reports From Sentinel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are switching over from an on-prem SIEM solution and moving to Sentinel. One very nice feature of our previous SIEM was that we could generate PDF... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zack Posz, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Zack Posz Win User

Reports From Sentinel

We are switching over from an on-prem SIEM solution and moving to Sentinel. One very nice feature of our previous SIEM was that we could generate PDF reports for the board meetings very easily. I know you can make wondering graphs and dashboards within Sentinel using Playbooks and such but is the only way I have found to get them out of Sentinel is in an excel spreadsheet. Has anyone found a way to nicely generate reports through Sentinel?

:)

Zack Posz, Nov 25, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

Is it ok to disable Sentinel HASP?

"Sentinel HASP" is not part of Windows. It is not Microsoft software. If you have an issue or question with respect to Sentinel HASP, you should ask its publisher:

https://sentinel.gemalto.com/software-monetization/sentinel-hasp/

Given what this software is supposed to do, I suspect it was installed along with some other software product you installed. Uninstalling Sentinel HASP may break the functionality of that other product.

Sentinel HASP enables the use of either software or hardware-based protection keys to enforce software protection and licensing.

3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Silverel Win User

Reports From Sentinel

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Reports From Sentinel

1. Reports From Sentinel - Similar Threads - Reports Sentinel

2. cannot submit a scam report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot submit a scam report: cannot submit a scam report - it keeps refusing a correct on line form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-submit-a-scam-report/9220fe39-2935-408c-8303-a49a6e082e0e
  3. cannot submit a scam report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot submit a scam report: cannot submit a scam report - it keeps refusing a correct on line form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-submit-a-scam-report/9220fe39-2935-408c-8303-a49a6e082e0e
  4. cannot submit a scam report

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  6. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  7. When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...: When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is closing abnormally. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-install-oracle-forms-and/bfa53a9c-ec02-4fe3-984e-e0b7d89c641d
  8. When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...

When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...: When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is closing abnormally. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-install-oracle-forms-and/bfa53a9c-ec02-4fe3-984e-e0b7d89c641d
  9. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...
  10. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...