Windows 10: Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more.

Discus and support Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 1909 has been a push with multiples of errors, bugs, crash, and bios conflictions when all of us had experience at some point. An article can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tris543Ferg543, May 30, 2020.

1. Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more.

Windows 1909 has been a push with multiples of errors, bugs, crash, and bios conflictions when all of us had experience at some point. An article can cover my back and clear it up as well. A news article from TechRadar explained that 1909 would cause "include boot issues, crashes, performance problems, audio issues, and broken developer tools."[1] and I can follow this up with me going into the gigabyte b450 arous pro bios 14 times in one week. There were multiple users from forums one of them from Nvidia's' forum page, with the title thread post "Win 10 1909 update won't let me install any Nvidia Drivers or GeForce Experience" [2]. This was resolved but only 5 months ago which is concerning with Nvidia users as this can affect games causing crashes, freezes, and maybe more.

On February 13th, 2020 Computerworld made an article titling "February Win10 1903 and 1909 cumulative update causing desktops to disappear"[3] explaining "Reports are starting to pour in about a bug — or maybe a conflict — with the February cumulative update for Win10 1903 and 1909, KB 4532693. Installing the patch may leave your machine with a swapped-out main profile, removing all of your desktop icons and moving files into obscure places. Fingers now point to Avira. There’s a fix."

Even know I seeing Microsoft fixing these issues titled "Resolved issues in Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909"[4] there's reports of more issues are appearing reported by Forbes about Boot Problems and BSOD Crashes Blue Screen of Death from this article "New Windows 10 Update Causing Boot Problems, Slowdowns And BSOD Crashes" on Mar 10, 2020[5]. It links in their article KB4535996 Windows 10 update being the cause of it and that windows users in the same article told a beta news reporter said: "The always diligent BetaNews, reports that some Windows 10 users who have installed the update are discovering that sleep no longer works correctly on their computers"

Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more. 3c3c9e42-e1dc-4cc4-8d01-0fedc36c6d0f?upload=true.png

A Snipped article from Forbes

I'm having to wait and see if the Windows 10 2004 update which was announced just recently a day ago will have a better stable update to come as the question still fly from users and reporters alike.

Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more. 776587ae-a23b-4a9b-9e9e-f155514bdc5a?upload=true.png

:)

Tris543Ferg543, May 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
  3. What's going on with the new Win 10 update Microsoft?!?!?!

Hi Seth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to provide your feedback in feedback app and always check for any latest news on
    Windows Blog

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search
      box of Windows 10 system.
    • From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.
    • As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.
    • If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.
    • In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).
    • Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or issue with the Microsoft Windows 10 Preview features.

Please feel free to share any issues that you may come across and may possibly have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 30, 2020
  4. salantrax Win User

Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more.

New bug report location?

Hello!

Since the bug report platform is closing down, where should we address new bug reports for series 40 devices, specifically the Asha 301?

Do we just create a thread for each bug, like:

Subject [BUG - Asha 301: Missing emergency call instructions on secure keyguard]

Body [Emergency call instructions are missing in...]

Surely there is an official stance in this question? (Shouldn't there be a subforum for bugs?)

/Salan

salantrax, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more.

1. Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more. - Similar Threads - Reports bugs Crashes

2. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  3. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  4. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Forwarding news articles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forwarding news articles: how do i send a news article by email when the draft form doesn't appear after clicking on the email Icon associated with the article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forwarding-news-articles/03e7fe04-6304-46c6-9b15-675802319bca
  6. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  7. Windows 10 failure: Lenovo confirms BSOD, more users report bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 failure: Lenovo confirms BSOD, more users report bugs: After applying the Windows 10 August update, if you’re having problems with your laptop, especially Lenovo ThinkPad, you’re not the only one. A bug in Windows 10 KB4566782 and Lenovo’s BIOS is causing ThinkPad laptops to get stuck in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). Lenovo has...
  8. BSOD - New PC, Bug Report Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - New PC, Bug Report Crash: Access to my DMP files, https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhpiBFniumtTh2lVTdNJT9h94sbI?e=wSt1pW Information about my 1 week old PC https://valid.x86.fr/wxibtk Nothing is overclocked. I'd like to know what may be wrong and how to fix it. I have made sure all drivers are up to date as...
  9. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That would...
  10. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That...