Windows 10: repositioning windows

Discus and support repositioning windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a C49RG9x screen. How can I stop windows re-positioning after waking from sleep?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PadraigEnnis, Jul 7, 2020.

1. repositioning windows

I have a C49RG9x screen. How can I stop windows re-positioning after waking from sleep?

:)

PadraigEnnis, Jul 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2020
  4. repositioning windows

Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

Hi Dreed,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Launch Skype.
    2. Drag the Skype Window to secondary monitor.
    3. Resize the window as per your preference.
    4. Maximize the Window and Restore Down.
    5. Then close the skype window in secondary monitor.
    6. Then try re-launching and check if the issue resolves.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

repositioning windows

1. repositioning windows - Similar Threads - repositioning

2. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...: Every other computer I've had allows me to grab a window by the top bar and move them around. You see the window move as you hold left click and move the mouse. This is not the case with my current machine . You click on the top bar and move the mouse and the window stays...
  3. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...: Every other computer I've had allows me to grab a window by the top bar and move them around. You see the window move as you hold left click and move the mouse. This is not the case with my current machine . You click on the top bar and move the mouse and the window stays...
  4. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???: Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar??? I've been using my taskbar on the left side of the screen for 20 years; and now I can't? WTHIf this were my personal machine I'd go back to Win10 immediately....
  6. Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???

Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???: Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar??? I've been using my taskbar on the left side of the screen for 20 years; and now I can't? WTHIf this were my personal machine I'd go back to Win10 immediately....
  7. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  8. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  9. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

10. Why are my windows repositioned slightly when I sign back into a user account when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my windows repositioned slightly when I sign back into a user account when...: I have a couple of user accounts on my PC and laptop windows 10 on the PC and Windows 11 on the laptop. Both devices have this same issue. I will switch from one account to another without logging out, and when I switch back my windows are slightly out of alignment and I have...