Windows 10: Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803?

Discus and support Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a link just to see what the latest servicestack update is for a particular OS ver.? If I am not mistaken a servicestack may need to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by phaedruspress, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803?

Is there a link just to see what the latest servicestack update is for a particular OS ver.? If I am not mistaken a servicestack may need to be installed first before a cum. update. I do not believe I have ever manually installed a servicestack update before that I downloaded from the MS Update Catalog. A google search was inconclusive coming up with a Sept update

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/201...-released.html

and a July update

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-july-10-2018

and searching "servicestack" came up empty at the MS catalog.

I believe I want to download cum update November 27, 2018 - KB4467682 (OS Build 17134.441) as suggested by @Caledon Ken in another post to fix file associations for 1803 but if I need a servicestack to install first obviously I want to do that or is MS smart enough to tell me before I can install KB4467682 that I first need to go "here" and get a service stack first.

Irrespective I would still be interested in finding out if there is a way to check what is the latest servicestack available for a win 10 ver.Thanks

:)

phaedruspress, Dec 14, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 14, 2018
  4. blwetorch Win User

Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803?

N900 Repositories

Can someone write why and how these repositories may be used?

Briefly a few lines about each.....if possible, listing the applications that can be enabled using each of these repositories.

That will be a big help for the NOOBs.

Thanks

blwetorch, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803?

1. Repository (Link) Just For Servicestack Updates for OS 1803? - Similar Threads - Repository Link Servicestack

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD on Windows OS update from 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD on Windows OS update from 1803: I am stuck on Windows build 1803 because every time I update the OS, I get a "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" blue screen of death after 75% completion and right after Windows 10's subsequent reboot. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I've tried a ton of things over the past year or so....
  3. 1803 to 1903 just isn't working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1803 to 1903 just isn't working.: I've tried everything. I made sure everything is updated. My RAM and SSD are totally fine. Uninstalled and deleted Battleye. Uninstalled and deleted my antivirus. Even turned off the Windows firewall. I unplugged everything but my mouse and keyboard. Clean booted. Mounted the...
  4. OneDrive Git repository

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Git repository: I moved a git repository to my OneDrive on my computer, and OneDrive got stuck on "Looking for changes" and refused to sync any files on my computer. This continued for days through restarting my computer and OneDrive multiple times. Only solution was to remove my repository...
  5. Windows 10 1803 OS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1803 OS: Microsoft I need help immediately. I was browsing yesterday . everything was totally fine. but at moment my edge browser hung . I was browsing two Gmail tab and one facebook . it hang for couple of minutes . then I felt something is wrong …. I tired to open cmd and run...
  6. Brightness Control not appearing in settings after OS 1803 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Control not appearing in settings after OS 1803 update: I am using an HP desktop and the brightness control dosnt appear anymore in any of the W10 settings. I have tried solving the issues by going into the drivers but this dosnt work. Any suggestions please?...
  7. Is there a way to update windows 10 to just 1709 and not 1803

Is there a way to update windows 10 to just 1709 and not 1803: I am an administrator over our laptops. They have a sensitive program that the user uses to perform their job. The vendor does not yet support the 1803 release of windows 10. I a bunch of laptops that are on 1607. I want to move them to just 1709 and then to 1803 when the...
  8. Windows 10 Update (Version 1803 OS 17134.165)

Windows 10 Update (Version 1803 OS 17134.165): Hi all, I've been out the loop with computers for quite a few years, and therefore windows. Firstly, can someone confirm Version 1803 OS 17134.165 is a stable/full release? Not some insider update? Secondly, this update is absolutely recking my laptop: Programs won't...
  9. JUST NOW GETTING 1803 (installing) 1803

JUST NOW GETTING 1803 (installing) 1803: what is the install time for 1803 (gen) in guam american legion already at 64 percent 110511
  10. Is There any Official Windows Updates Repository in ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is There any Official Windows Updates Repository in ISO?: Hi... newbie want to ask.. Is there any Official Windows Update Repository in ISO..? In order to prepare for someday going to Reinstall Windows we don't need to download Update again... Thanks in advance 30162

Users found this page by searching for:

1. servicestack update