Windows 10: REPOST: Constant BSoD

Discus and support REPOST: Constant BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’m reposting this due to me having to work from home and I can’t really do that with having blue screens. Here’s the basic rundown of the last post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanaArnett, Oct 29, 2020.

1. REPOST: Constant BSoD

I’m reposting this due to me having to work from home and I can’t really do that with having blue screens. Here’s the basic rundown of the last post

----

I upgraded my pc the other day and I kept getting BSoD error codes like:

system_thread_exception_not_handled

kernel_security check_failure system_service_exception irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

and another kernel_security_check_failure

I guessed the problem was either a driver or the hard drive so I decided to run driver verifier and it blue screened after restart with: driver violation detected. I tried restoring to a previous point but it said it was unable to do so and I don’t know what to do from here.

Reply: send dmp file

The original dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApD6oqkwYkyA02QXeaikjIow9U6W?e=Sc3dZk

Reply: you got a memory corruption problem and the VKG.sys driver associated with riot games

I got rid of anything related to riot games and was still having BSoD, I ran the memtest86 with a 5 pass and 0 errors. I'm not sure if it's good to mention this or not but I upgraded from intel to amd and I didn't do a fresh install I just plugged it is so I wouldn't have to buy a new Windows licenseagain not sure if that is important information. I had 4 BSoDs yesterday all made dmp files but only two have content within them.

Here is the link for the other dmp filesthe ones without content are in this link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApD6oqkwYkyA02UrB6F_nYF04tnX?e=aVIQQE

----

I’m thinking that I need to do a fresh install for windows, only because I’m thinking that the intel and amd stuff are clashing with each other but I’m probably more or less wrong about that.

Tried deleting the original post so I don’t have two but it wouldn’t let me

:)

DanaArnett, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 29, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

REPOST: Constant BSoD

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

REPOST: Constant BSoD

1. REPOST: Constant BSoD - Similar Threads - REPOST Constant BSoD

2. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  3. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  4. Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  5. Repost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  6. Repost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. BSOD early after startup Windows 10 repost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD early after startup Windows 10 repost: I've had this problem for a couple of months now where my computer blue screens about 1 minute after startup a few times before it stays alive. I get the same errors almost every time: "nvlddmkm.sys has stopped working", "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area"...
  8. "System" CONSTANT High Disk Usage after Update Repost

"System" CONSTANT High Disk Usage after Update Repost: PLEASE READ IT ALL BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED MANY THINGS TO FIX THIS i3 4150 / 8GB Ram DDR3 / GTX 750 Ti / HDD I have had this PC running Windows 10 for the past 3 years. Just yesterday windows FORCED me to update, I did not have an option to opt out at all. I even tried...
  9. Random BSOD while playing games (repost)

Random BSOD while playing games (repost): Hello. I have been struggling with this for a long time, but I have not asked for help until now. Im having this bluescreen while playing games. It does not happen every time I play games, but It happens. The bluescreen really likes to come when Im playing havy games such as...
  10. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening....