Windows 10: Repost - Locked Out Of Windows 10

Discus and support Repost - Locked Out Of Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to log into a 4 year old used laptop that I have forgotten the password to. It belonged to my sister and she stopped using it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by nauseousbecker, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Repost - Locked Out Of Windows 10

Hello, I am trying to log into a 4 year old used laptop that I have forgotten the password to. It belonged to my sister and she stopped using it recently and neither of us know the administrator password. I have tried as many ways to get into the command prompt or system recovery image, but nothing works. For this, when I look at online tutorials on how to remove the local password, it says go to advanced options, but when I go to the advanced options and click on command prompt, or system recovery image, it asks for a password to use that. It seems that these bypasses have been patched and I now think I have no way to access the computer. I do not have a USB or a Recovery Disc either. Any help?

:)

nauseousbecker, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Repost - Locked Out Of Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Repost - Locked Out Of Windows 10

1. Repost - Locked Out Of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Repost Locked

2. pc is indiscriminantly shutting itself down repost due to inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc is indiscriminantly shutting itself down repost due to inactivity: this shutdown can happen whenever it feels like it. iv had it shut down just from sitting on the desktop. awhile ago I move buildings and changed one of my moniters refresh rate to 144 from 60. for a long while it didn't shut down. recently it started doing it again. the...
  3. pc is indiscriminantly shutting itself down repost due to inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc is indiscriminantly shutting itself down repost due to inactivity: this shutdown can happen whenever it feels like it. iv had it shut down just from sitting on the desktop. awhile ago I move buildings and changed one of my moniters refresh rate to 144 from 60. for a long while it didn't shut down. recently it started doing it again. the...
  4. I need to delete this and repost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to delete this and repost: I messed up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-delete-this-and-repost/93ebbffc-a0d6-4500-b53a-1ea599270abd
  5. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  6. Windows Error Repost

Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  7. RDP window resizing uncontrollably Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP window resizing uncontrollably Repost: Orig post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-window-resizing-uncontrollably/1c75f8a5-8865-4bcd-9edd-486d13577e7fFirst off this is a repost as the original question was not resolved and closed by Microsoft.The issue is very much still an issue and while...
  8. RDP window resizing uncontrollably Repost

RDP window resizing uncontrollably Repost: Orig post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-window-resizing-uncontrollably/1c75f8a5-8865-4bcd-9edd-486d13577e7fFirst off this is a repost as the original question was not resolved and closed by Microsoft.The issue is very much still an issue and while...
  9. RDP window resizing uncontrollably Repost

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen repost: Hello this is a repost of a the same question I have posted but unable or get any more responses for unknown reason if you need more context and all possible solutions I have been provided that unfortunately did not work that I have tried they are on this link:...