Windows 10: (repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd...

Discus and support (repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i run windows 10 and i need help sdfsjfsjfs submitted by /u/InternetPersonasPDP [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InternetPersonasPDP, Aug 22, 2020.

1. (repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd...

/u/InternetPersonasPDP, Aug 22, 2020
  2. badrobot Win User

AMD Radeon R9 380X

(For those thinking of getting an upgrade for 1080p gaming this Christmas... (repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd... :) )

AMD Radeon R9 380X review feat. Sapphire: The best graphics card for 1080p gaming, priced to fight

AMD's Radeon R9 380X fills a gaping hole in the world of graphics cards, and it's competitively priced, too.

With the launch of the new Radeon R9 380X, AMD’s stepping up to fill a massive hole in the graphics card universe, between the “it’s solid for most games at 1080p” Radeon R9 380 / GeForce GTX 960 tier at roughly $200, and the “This rocks for 1440/high” R9 390 / GTX 970 at roughly $300.

More...

badrobot, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    AMD Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the graphics card is not designed to support Windows 10, the drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 graphics card are available only up to Windows 8, you can try with installing
    AMD Catalyst software Suite for Windows 8/8.1 in compatibility
    mode and see if it helps.

• Right click the applications installation file (exe), select
      Properties andgo toCompatibility
      Tab.
    • Select the appropriate options from the list.
    • Click Apply/OK.
    • Right Click the file and select the
      Run as administrator option to install.

I also suggest to check in device manager if the PC has integrated graphics or get in touch with the device manufacturer to check the same. You can also get the complete device specifications by entering the System Service tag
    Here.

Hope the information is helpful.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 22, 2020
  4. (repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd...

AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED

HELLO,

I HAVE DELL INSPIRON 15 3521 INTEL[R] CORE i3 3227U WITH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 AND AMD RADEON HD 7670 M BUT NOW ONLY INTEL IS WORKING AMD IS NOT. I HAVE TRIED RESETTING MY PC AND REINSTALLED FRESH WINDOWS BUT AMD IS STILL NOT FOUND WHEN I RUN RADEON SOFTWARE
    IT POPS UP WITH ERROR 173. MY LAPTOP WAS SHIPPED WITH WINDOWS 8.1 AND NOW I UPGRADED IT TO WINDOWS 10 PRO x64. PLS HELP WHAT CAN I DO TO BRING MY AMD RADEON BACK IN ACTION. EVEN I CANNOT SEE CATALYST CONTROL CENTER TOO. I CANNOT RUN GAMES SMOOTHELY WITHOUT
    AMD. I EVEN TRIED DDU AND UNINSTALLED INTEL GRAPHICS AND INSTALLED AMD INSTEAD OF IT BUT NO USE AGAIN ERROR 173. SOMEONE PLS HELP TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

randonguy777, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

(repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd...

1. (repost since it wasnt solved) i have amd radeon r9 but the pc wants to use the intel hd... - Similar Threads - repost since wasnt

2. AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat: How do I update AMD Radeon HD 6620G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-6620g-updat/5121767e-b05b-4dc5-8a68-8f8ce430b31d
  3. i have radeon r9 on my pc and it runs fricking intel graphics so i need help, is it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have radeon r9 on my pc and it runs fricking intel graphics so i need help, is it...: im trying to get me vr headset but then there is this problem which fucks me over please help, can submitted by /u/InternetPersonasPDP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3llz/i_have_radeon_r9_on_my_pc_and_it_runs_fricking/
  4. AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED: HELLO, I HAVE DELL INSPIRON 15 3521 INTEL[R] CORE i3 3227U WITH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 AND AMD RADEON HD 7670 M BUT NOW ONLY INTEL IS WORKING AMD IS NOT. I HAVE TRIED RESETTING MY PC AND REINSTALLED FRESH WINDOWS BUT AMD IS STILL NOT FOUND WHEN I RUN RADEON SOFTWARE IT POPS...
  5. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  6. AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded: [ATTACH]I can't find a driver forAMD Radeon HD 7400M if there is a solution plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-7400m-driver-not-founded/374a768e-af80-42a8-b303-91ab6e3b13d7
  7. intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post: I have intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem when i click right click on disktop only amd Graphics propertis that show up but no intel Graphic propertis / when i reinstall intel graphic driver amd Graphic propertis gone and only intel that show up *Huh Dell...
  8. AMD Radeon R9 380X

AMD Radeon R9 380X: (For those thinking of getting an upgrade for 1080p gaming this Christmas... *Smile ) AMD Radeon R9 380X review feat. Sapphire: The best graphics card for 1080p gaming, priced to fight AMD's Radeon R9 380X fills a gaping hole in the world of graphics cards, and it's...
  9. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...
  10. Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro

Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro: A couple of hours ago I installed a new driver they told me about. I decided to play FC2 and was going along when 'black screen' and sound locked. So I had to crash pc out of it, task manager said it wasn't there. I rebooted and some text came up - starting 'watch dog' and...