Windows 10: Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this

Discus and support Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OmegaMalkior, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this

/u/OmegaMalkior, Apr 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this

Smart phones for blind users

Strange as it may seem blind people do use mobile phones, however many features are wasted, to access something as simple as a message you need a separate program such as "Nuance Talks" that costs as much as the phone!

Now Nokia is half way there with the speech for some functions so how much harder to take the extra step and include text to speech from the screen?

For those people "on the go" just think how handy to press a button and hear the message in your bluetooth device! or scroll down your contacts list without having to look at your screen!

Please Nokia, the world has many poorly sighted people, take the step and make an effort to make phones "accessible"!

prof_rabbit, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this

1. Reposting cuz 2020 and I'm still being blinded by this - Similar Threads - Reposting cuz 2020

2. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  3. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  4. Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  5. Repost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  6. Repost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. REPOST: Constant BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    REPOST: Constant BSoD: I’m reposting this due to me having to work from home and I can’t really do that with having blue screens. Here’s the basic rundown of the last post ---- I upgraded my pc the other day and I kept getting BSoD error codes like: system_thread_exception_not_handled...
  8. I'm being hacked. r

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm being hacked. r: My documents and photos cannot be downloaded. I've been hacked for a year now, please sort this out. Don't tell me to change my password, the pig is already in. How can I put the One Drive right? Why do pc's have a spot for 'USERS' that nobody ever checks (7 engineers)....
  9. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  10. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...