Windows 10: Reposting my earlier question: System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv -...

Discus and support Reposting my earlier question: System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv -... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I close and reopen my browser whether I use Edge or Chrome it says “Browser failed to close correctly, restore?” A bit annoying, but much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KateStark, Jan 2, 2021.

1. KateStark Win User

Reposting my earlier question: System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv -...

Every time I close and reopen my browser whether I use Edge or Chrome it says “Browser failed to close correctly, restore?” A bit annoying, but much worse: every time I try to run any video conferencing app, Win10 crashes BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH and gives this error message: "SPUVCbv". It instructs me that it will restart - quickly does so, but then tells me to visitwww.microsoft.com/stopcode, however this results in "unavailable". We then go round a short loop requiring: re-entry of screen password, normal operation for most functions, but CRASH AGAIN at the same point.

All Win10 updates are installed, and the system claims to be functioning correctly. Clean reboot performed to no avail.

· Windows 10 v 20H2 OS Build 19042.685

· Laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon

· No changes made to the build since laptop was acquired one year ago.

· Mini-dump and saved to OneDrive as requested : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmqoAQnkWfTIjhHMaxuAJdPrNuLo?e=vSw7j

Aditya, you answered my earlier posting and asked me to insert a link to this file. I did so but nobody responded this past week. So I am reposting all the info.

ADVICE PLEASE. WHAT TO DO? MUST I RE-INSTALL WIN10?

:)

KateStark, Jan 2, 2021

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception failure of Zoom after Microsoft Update

Stop Code: System Service Exception

What failed: SPUVCbv x64.sys Suggested I contact support. Any ideas? After loading Zoom it gives me a blue screen with this message.

CassandraArdoin, Jan 2, 2021
  3. seal007 Win User
    chkdsk gives error code - 726173642e637878 25f

No luck. Giving me the same error code. *Sad

seal007, Jan 2, 2021
  4. krzemien Win User

Reposting my earlier question: System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv -...

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

For clarity and so we all know the resolution: This statement is slightly at odds with your earlier post:

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

So can you definitely confirm - at this stage, you will know within a week, two - that it looks that it indeed was an obsolete NVMe driver that was to blame for these BSODs?

Irrespective of that, one of your Samsung SSDs seems to have damaged sectors - worth thinking about the replacement (or at least having fresh backup in place, as ZBook already suggested).

krzemien, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Reposting my earlier question: System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv -... - Similar Threads - Reposting earlier question

2. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...
  3. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...
  4. Windows Error Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  5. Windows Error Repost

Windows Error Repost: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-repost/a7b36745-ec06-4072-9c8c-b410c8a7b3bd
  6. failed :wdiwfi.sys message stop code error

failed :wdiwfi.sys message stop code error: Hi I Keep getting this crash Ive tested my drivers and Computer all seems fine yet I keep getting this message :wdiwfi.sys esp as I loading Orgin App for games I have windows ten Lenovo laptop many thanks If you can help me ? x...
  7. Reposted because got no solution since 26 Dec! System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reposted because got no solution since 26 Dec! System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR...: Every time I close and reopen any browser it says “Browser failed to close correctly, restore?” Much worse: on every attempt to run any video conferencing app, Win10 crashes BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH and gives this error message: "SPUVCbv". It instructs me that it will restart -...
  8. System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv

System crashes and gives STOP CODE ERROR message SPUVCbv: On attempting to run certain video streaming services, Windows 10 crashes and gives this error message: "SPUVCbv". It instructs me on a blue screen that it will restart. It instructs me to visit www.microsoft.com/stopcode, however this results in "unavailable". We then go...
  9. My computer is now giving me error message it says go to windows.com /stop code and it just...

My computer is now giving me error message it says go to windows.com /stop code and it just...: my computer is ho all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-now-giving-me-error-message-it-says/cd3c6503-ebab-40d0-bc31-64cf555f92da
  10. Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys

Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys: I have an HP Probook 4340s with SunplusIT - Camera, Other hardware - HP HD Webcam [Fixed]. This happens whenever i access any apps that uses my camera like skype, zoom, messenger, camtasia etc. Can anyone help me? Thanks...