Windows 10: reprinting

Discus and support reprinting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why is my printer reprinting the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reprinting/13816291-efac-4a50-8139-02870a640487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad YasirAdil, May 22, 2022.

1. reprinting

why is my printer reprinting the same thing

:)

Muhammad YasirAdil, May 22, 2022
  2. snol200 Win User

Printer over network occasionally reprints last job

I am running multiple printers over my network that are programmed to print serial numbers after specific cycles. Every once in a while, one printer will reprint the previous serial number. This happens across all my printers, however I was able to program
    a script into a specific type of the printers to prevent them from reprinting the same file. The command to print does go through a few different hoops from the original signal to the printer, but my software developer has been assuring me that it is on the
    windows server side. Has anyone ever encountered something similar to this or have suggestions on fixes?

snol200, May 22, 2022
  3. GD111 Win User
    Reader app when printing continues to reprint only part of a .pdf document.

Reader app when printing continues to reprint only part of a .pdf document again and again. How do I stop this?

GD111, May 22, 2022
  4. redeye Win User

reprinting

PowerColor HD 7950 PCS+

my guess is that, the performance and extreme benchmarks of 3dmark11 are not listed becuase that would require a 500$ or is a 1000 dollar license to be able to reprint those results in a professional context... ie web site.

redeye, May 22, 2022
Thema:

reprinting

1. reprinting - Similar Threads - reprinting

2. reprinting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reprinting: why is my printer reprinting the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reprinting/13816291-efac-4a50-8139-02870a640487
  3. simply want to reprint photos from computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    simply want to reprint photos from computer: I simply want to make copies of photos that I have placed in photo gallery. I copied the photos (4x6) from 'actual photos' which I placed on the glass and made a computer copy and they ended up in my photo gallery. The problem is I can't seem to figure out how to print the...