Windows 10: Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

Discus and support Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently installed the Windows 11 software on my laptop, and it has now begun showing that in order to gain access to it, I would need to input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrickMartin_355, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

I have recently installed the Windows 11 software on my laptop, and it has now begun showing that in order to gain access to it, I would need to input my PIN number instead of a password, but every time I attempt to do so, the place to put the number in never shows. Is this a problem related to the software update?

:)

PatrickMartin_355, Jan 28, 2022

2. Asus Republic of Gamers Laptop Windows 10 Update Loop

Thanks Andre,

My laptop is a;

Asus Republic of Gamers GL502VS

i7-6700HQ CPU @2.6GHz 2.9GHz

16GB Ram64-bit Operating System

Windows 10 Home

I tried last night upgrading with the network off but alas I ran into the same issue. I'll have to run through the list of other options you've listed. Though the Feature Update to Windows 10 - 1709 did
    not install, all other security updates were listed as being successfully installed. Seems to be just the 1709 update.

Cheers

JacqueNaude, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Asus Republic of Gamers Laptop Windows 10 Update Loop

Hello,

My ROG laptop is stuck in a continuous "update loop" with regards to the latest windows 10 update. It will download the update, and when I go to shutdown my laptop it installs the updates before turning off (no dramas here). When I restart my laptop though,
    it begins to configure the updates (again no issue), however once done it goes to a black screen with the Republic of Gamers logo and remains on this screen permanently. I have left it for over 24 hours with no change. If I power down and reboot, my laptop
    "Restores the previous version of Windows", and once I log in it proceeds to commence downloading the latest update again. This cycle repeats itself every time I turn on my laptop. All other features and functions remain normal and I doubt the laptop is too
    old as I bought it DEC 2016.

Cheers

JacqueNaude, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

Keyboard Issues

Hi Lacey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

GL551JW - Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

1. Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues - Similar Threads - Republic Gamers Laptop

2. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  3. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  4. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...
  5. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...
  6. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Laptop sign on issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop sign on issues: Our laptop has suddenly decided to demand a Pin for sign in. We have always used a Password but that option is no longer available. I cannot access a' Sign in Option' anywhere. We just cannot get past the PIN entry page. We tried' I forgot my Pin' but when we reach...
  8. Laptop sign on issues

Laptop sign on issues: Our laptop has suddenly decided to demand a Pin for sign in. We have always used a Password but that option is no longer available. I cannot access a' Sign in Option' anywhere. We just cannot get past the PIN entry page. We tried' I forgot my Pin' but when we reach...
  9. Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues: I have recently installed the Windows 11 software on my laptop, and it has now begun showing that in order to gain access to it, I would need to input my PIN number instead of a password, but every time I attempt to do so, the place to put the number in never shows. Is this a...
  10. Laptop sign in issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop sign in issues: I’m trying to sign in to my laptop I just updated to windows 10, and I have a black screen with a cursor. I also can open the start menu but nothing else. submitted by /u/JuicyDeveloperMcrft [link] [comments]...