Windows 10: Repurchase Minecraft?

Discus and support Repurchase Minecraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought minecraft for windows 10 a month ago and when I went onto my other pc then opened the microsoft store, I couldnt find minecraft. I am signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Imyay, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Imyay Win User

Repurchase Minecraft?

I bought minecraft for windows 10 a month ago and when I went onto my other pc then opened the microsoft store, I couldnt find minecraft. I am signed in with the right account, I checked previous purchases and searched for hours for a solution but I got nothing. please help

:)

Imyay, Jun 16, 2021

2. Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?

Hello,

I played Minecraft on my PS4 for a long time, and by that, I want to play on PC. But it looks like I have to repurchase Minecraft since I can't really create a Minecraft account and connect it to my Microsoft account before purchasing.

Can we actually download Minecraft on PC (whether is Java or Bedrock) without repurchasing even when we already purchased it in console?

If we can't, can Mojang add a feature like that?

Thanks Repurchase Minecraft? ;)

Centralomd, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Repurchase Minecraft?

minecraft windows 10 edition requiring repurchase?

Thats why you need to reach out to support then, sometimes there are issues with the Store app not updating users purchase information to reflect whats actually owned.

You can see if the following steps helps, but you really need to contact the live agent to ultimately fix it.

Press Windows key + X

Click Windows PowerShell (Admin)

At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

- Open the store, click on the elipses (3 dots) in the upper right corner

- Click on "settings"

- Scroll down and under account, click on "Manage your devices" (this will open the browser)

- Remove un-used devices from this list that shows up if you have 10 in there already.

Launch the Store again

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Minecraft app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Repurchase Minecraft?

1. Repurchase Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Repurchase Minecraft

2. Do i need to repurchase windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i need to repurchase windows 11 home?: I built a new pc this week but the motherboard is having problems which needs to be replaced, will i need to buy a new windows 11 home license from microsoft or can i transfer it? i bought the digital version windows 11 home download not the usb one from microsoft....
  3. Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?: I bought Minecraft on my iPhone a while ago and then I recently switched to a desktop pc. Now I can't play MC Bedrock edition without paying again. I logged into the Minecraft launcher with the account I use in my iPhone but it says I need to repurchase the game again to play...
  4. Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?: I bought Minecraft on my iPhone a while ago and then I recently switched to a desktop pc. Now I can't play MC Bedrock edition without paying again. I logged into the Minecraft launcher with the account I use in my iPhone but it says I need to repurchase the game again to play...
  5. Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?: Hello, recently I got a new laptop and in setting it up I wanted to install Minecraft. I haven't used Minecraft in 6 months at least. Now when I try and play the launcher and the site doesn't give me the option. What do I do to fix this?...
  6. Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?: Hello, recently I got a new laptop and in setting it up I wanted to install Minecraft. I haven't used Minecraft in 6 months at least. Now when I try and play the launcher and the site doesn't give me the option. What do I do to fix this?...
  7. Minecraft Accounts + Repurchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Accounts + Repurchase: All I want to be able to do is play on a server my friend is creating on XBOX. But I don't *have* an XBOX, so I decided to do it through my laptop, not realizing that would become an even bigger headache. I bought Minecraft back in...gosh, 2016 or so, through Mojang, and...
  8. I have to repurchase minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have to repurchase minecraft: I purchased minecraft on g2a which i'd assume isn't against their policy and I remember playing it and I haven't played in a while so I went to go play it and it's not in my library and it won't let me install it. I also have the email from g2a...
  9. Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Minecraft on PC without repurchasing it?: Hello, I played Minecraft on my PS4 for a long time, and by that, I want to play on PC. But it looks like I have to repurchase Minecraft since I can't really create a Minecraft account and connect it to my Microsoft account before purchasing. Can we actually download...
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition requiring repurchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition requiring repurchase?: i have owned minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox and minecraft xbox one edition for a long time, recently i have tried to play minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc however it has told me to unlock full game. i own it on xbox and run the game through the xbox companion on...